What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with all of you. I apologize for having to step away from the Forum but there was something that needed special attention. I will be "going to California" (Isn't that a ZEPPELIN song?) next week with my Girlfriend and will probably be up there for the remainder of the month. I did get a chance to listen to THE BEATLES REMASTERS Boxsets and will give my honest opinions soon here on the Forum. As to what I am listening to at this moment, I am listening to "Hello Goodbye" by THE BEATLES off the new Stereo Boxset. Have a great day, great weekend and ROCK ON my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics until we meet again.

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. I have to get me some sleep, I pulled another all nighter. I'm going to end this forum visit unless someone wants to e-mail me at the moment. Other than that, I will end it with the song entitled "Good Night" by THE BEATLES off the new Boxset. Have a great day and ROCK ON until we meet again.

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. At the moment, I'm getting into THE RUNAWAYS' spirit! I'm listening to "Cherry Bomb." WHAT A SONG! Have a great day and ROCK ON my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that the weekend is treating all of you well. The weekend's been great for me. What happened to me last night was great, Part 2 or the sequel takes place tonight. My girlfriend and I will be off to California next week starting on Monday so I may be gone for a while or at least till the end of the month. I promise that I will be back soon.

As for what I am listening to at this moment, I am listening to "I'll Be Back" by THE BEATLES off the new Boxset. Have a great weekend and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics till we meet again.

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with all of you. I just got home from another all nighter! Ha Ha! I had another great time, I wish that all of you were here. I feel like I just celebrated my "B" day, Easter, Fathers day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas day and New Years day all in one. This is the way to celebrate fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics! I wish that all of you were here, you would have loved it. Ok, enough of that!

As for what I am listening to at the moment, I'm not listening to anything yet! OH SHIT! Let me find something here, please give me a moment. At the moment, I'm listening to "Maybe I'm Amazed" by PAUL MCCARTNEY & WINGS off the live WINGS OVER AMERICA 2-CD set. I'll be back online today before I leave for California tomorrow. In the mean time, have a great day and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that the weekend went well for each and every one of you. As for me, I think that most of you already know. Ha Ha! I'm watching the football games right now and am getting ready and fired up for the Dallas game tonight.

I'm going to end my time here on the forum (For now) with two songs: I dedicate the song "Happy Trails" by VAN HALEN (Off of 1982's DIVER DOWN album) to all of you here on the forum.

The next song that I would like to dedicate is to my home in California. The song is "I'm Your Captain" by GRAND FUNK RAILROAD.

I hope to talk with as many of you as possible when I return. In the mean time, have a great time, break all of the rules and get into loads of trouble. (Just kidding, that's my job! Ha Ha!) ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics until we meet again.

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with you. I'm here in Sacramento, California visiting some friends. I did not expect to be using a computer while over here but here I am using one. The song that I'm listening to at the moment is none other than "Hotel California" by THE EAGLES. I hope to be online as much as I can, we'll just have to wait and see. In the mean time, have a great day and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that the week is treating all of you well. It has been nice here in California but I'm ready to go back home to San Antonio. I hear that there's been a lot of excitement over here on the forum. Ha Ha! Like the saying goes, shit happens. Ha Ha! At the moment, I'm listening to "She's Leaving Home" by THE BEATLES. I dedicate this song to my sister who is really having a hard time at the moment. Anyway, have a great week, take care and ROCK ON till me meet again.

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that the week is treating all of you well. It has been nice here in California but I'm ready to go back home to San Antonio. I hear that there's been a lot of excitement over here on the forum. Ha Ha! Like the saying goes, shit happens. Ha Ha! At the moment, I'm listening to "She's Leaving Home" by THE BEATLES. I dedicate this song to my sister who is really having a hard time at the moment. Anyway, have a great week, take care and ROCK ON till me meet again.

Hi ZFF, me ole mucker,

This Forum has been taking a Hiatus while you and beatbo, Knebby, Miss Honey Dripper, LDW, Del, to name but a few who have absconded from class, get back asap or i'll have your arse on a Pole in on time and stick it on my Trophy Wall, you didnt say what you were listening to at the moment?

I'm listening to "enoG sraeY neT" awesome, you wouldnt recognise it as a "kcarT nileppeZ cissalC" at all.

Kind Regards, Danny

Hi ZFF, me ole mucker,

This Forum has been taking a Hiatus while you and beatbo, Knebby, Miss Honey Dripper, LDW, Del, to name but a few who have absconded from class, get back asap or i'll have your arse on a Pole in on time and stick it on my Trophy Wall, you didnt say what you were listening to at the moment?

I'm listening to "enoG sraeY neT" awesome, you wouldnt recognise it as a "kcarT nileppeZ cissalC" at all.

Kind Regards, Danny

How's it going mate? :hysterical: First of all, those are my trophies that are hanging on your wall! Ha Ha! But you did earn some of them today didn't you? Ha Ha! Sooooooo..., you're listening to "Ten Years Gone" Classic Zeppelin Track? C-O-O-L!!!!!!!!!!! I have to be running now, I promise that I'll be back on the Forum soon mate. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON mate!