What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

How's it going mate? :hysterical: First of all, those are my trophies that are hanging on your wall! Ha Ha! But you did earn some of them today didn't you? Ha Ha! Sooooooo..., you're listening to "Ten Years Gone" Classic Zeppelin Track? C-O-O-L!!!!!!!!!!! I have to be running now, I promise that I'll be back on the Forum soon mate. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON mate!

Another "kcarT nileppeZ cissalC" "gnoS notnaW ehT" now this one could so easily be a hit single again, especialy in the "strahC orteR".

Regards, Danny

Another "kcarT nileppeZ cissalC" "gnoS notnaW ehT" now this one could so easily be a hit single again, especialy in the "strahC orteR".

Regards, Danny

How's it going mate? I hope all is well with you and your family. Hmmmmmmmmm..., another "Classic Zeppelin Track!" "The Wanton Song," now this one could so easily be a hit single again, especially in the "Retro Charts!" C-O-O-L!!!!!!!! I love "The Wanton Song!" Speaking of "The Wanton Song," thats the song I'm listening to at the moment. Take care and ROCK ON my friend!

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that the week is treating all of you well. I'm still bouncing around from computer to computer for the time being while here in California. I am looking forward to going back home to Texas soon. As for what I am listening to at the moment, I am listening to "Joy To The World" by THREE DOG NIGHT! Have a great day, take care and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics till me meet again.

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with every oner of you. The month is coming to an end meaning that I will be back home soon. At the moment, I am listening to the song "Tangerine" by LED ZEPPELIN. I hope that all of you have a great day and ROCK ON till we meet again fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with every one of you. At the moment, I am listening to a song that I haven't heard in quite a while. The name of the song is "My Sharona" by THE KNACK. Have a great evening and ROCK ON my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I'm at a party right now in Sacramento under the influence of (You fill in the blank)! Ha Ha! At the moment, my best friend Tod's stereo is BLASTING to the sounds of EARTH WIND & FIRE. Tod, Stacy and I would like to dedicate the song "I'll Write A Song For You" by EARTH WIND & FIRE to our late best friend Donna (My late ex-girlfriend that passed on in 2001). This was one of Donna's most favorite songs. Its a very beautiful song. Have a great evening and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

What's happening "The Pagemeister?" I hope that life is treating you well! At last, the party is over. These all night party's make me want to party more! And I will continue too! But first, I better get me some sleep. As for what I'm listening to at this very moment, I'm listening to "Celebration" by KOOL & THE GANG. Have a great F-R-I-D-A-Y and ROCK ON my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics till we meet again!

What's happening "The Pagemeister?" I hope that life is treating you well! At last, the party is over. These all night party's make me want to party more! And I will continue too! But first, I better get me some sleep. As for what I'm listening to at this very moment, I'm listening to "Celebration" by KOOL & THE GANG. Have a great F-R-I-D-A-Y and ROCK ON my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics till we meet again!

What's the scoop "The Pagemeister?" ITS F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!!! I slept a little but am ready to party some more. Ha Ha! As for what I am listening to at the moment, I'm listening to "Kokomo" by THE BEACH BOYS! Have a great friday fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics until we meet again.

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I-T-'-S F-R-I-D-A-Y!! Another party is is about to begin on the horizon. As usual, I am willingly participating in all of the party's festivities! I feel no pain at the moment. Ha Ha! I wish that I could feel this way forever! At the moment, I am listening to "Bed Of Roses" by BON JOVI. Have a great day and I'll be on and off the forum for most of the night since I will be partying all night. ROCK ON my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

What's happening "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. As for what I am listening to at the moment, I am listening to "Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying" by GERRY & THE PACEMAKERS here on the computer sound system. The party downstairs is blasting to the song "Give It Away" by THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS. The party's jamming and people are flocking here in my friend's computer room. Ah shit, someone just spilled a drink on me. Where did all of these people come from? I better clean this mess up, I'll be back on in a little. In the mean time, ROCK ON my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

How's it going all? I finally cleaned up someone else's spilled drink all over me as well as on my friend's keyboard. As for what I'm listening to at the moment, I'm listening to "Fly-Featuring Super Cat" by SUGAR RAY. Party Hardy everyone and ROCK ON!

How's it going everyone? As the late Jim Morrison once said, IS EVERYBODY IN? Ha Ha! I'm really f*c*ed up at the moment! DAMN! As for what I'm listening to at the moment, I'm listening to "I'll Wait" by VAN HALEN. Or is it "Drop Dead Legs?" I know its VAN HALEN though. Ha Ha! Everyone have a great early morning and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

How's it going all? I hope all is well with all of you. It looks like the cops came to bust this party up. The party's over at least for now. Another all nighter bites the dust at Party Central. Ha Ha! I'm going to get me some rest now, I'm really tired now. I know that I am not going to have any problems at all getting any shut eye. At the moment, I'm listening to "Andante" by MOZART. Classical Music will put me to sleep in no time. In the mean time, have a great day and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics until we meet again.