What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

lou reed-heroin

hey -blackdawg how are ya. the island is the same ya know... it just keep getting busier i guess. i miss being a kid and playing lacrosse, but i tell ya i have to be the one to buy my nephew a drum set, thats all i know. thanks for saying hello man.

At the moment, I'm listening to "What's Going On" by the late great MARVIN GAYE. ROCK ON FOREVER!

At the moment, I'm listening and talking to BIGDAN on the telephone! ROCK ON FOREVER!

Oi Oi 'ZeppFanForever'

You could talk the hind legs of a Giraffe (i know its supposed to be "Donkey" but i couldnt spell "Donkey" and a Giraffes hind legs are much bigger) mate, i've got ear ache just looking at ya, so tell me this please? If you are a Zep Fan Forever why the Fcuk dont you listen to them like i does, like all Fcuking Day 25/7? :o

I'm listening too NO ELBMAR at the Mo, how bout you?

Kind Regards, Danny

Oi Oi 'ZeppFanForever'

You could talk the hind legs of a Giraffe (i know its supposed to be "Donkey" but i couldnt spell "Donkey" and a Giraffes hind legs are much bigger) mate, i've got ear ache just looking at ya, so tell me this please? If you are a Zep Fan Forever why the Fcuk dont you listen to them like i does, like all Fcuking Day 25/7? :o

I'm listening too NO ELBMAR at the Mo, how bout you?

Kind Regards, Danny

:hysterical: You ain't no saint yourself, you could talk a female bear into spreading her legs wanting to desperately mate with you. Ha Ha!

At least an ear ache is better than a headache. You won't have any reason not to cause your wife in headbanging the headboard tonight when you make love. Ha Ha!

As for the reason why I don't listen to ZEPPELIN 25/7 all day, its because my 8 hour day goes by like a flash of light and by the time I get home, some of my female friends show up at my house unannounced wanting to party and get laid. So the idea of listening to ZEPPELIN 25/7 looks very dim for me. Ha Ha!

I can put in the suggestion box at work for there to be a big stereo system in our unit and play LED ZEPPELIN for 8 hours a day while we're working. hell, that just might work. Why didn't I think of this idea sooner?

You're listening NO ELBMAR, I'm listening to DNATS TSAL SELLIHCA! God f*c*ing damn that was confusing! ROCK ON FOREVER!

:hysterical: You ain't no saint yourself, you could talk a female bear into spreading her legs wanting to desperately mate with you. Ha Ha!

At least an ear ache is better than a headache. You won't have any reason not to cause your wife in headbanging the headboard tonight when you make love. Ha Ha!

As for the reason why I don't listen to ZEPPELIN 25/7 all day, its because my 8 hour day goes by like a flash of light and by the time I get home, some of my female friends show up at my house unannounced wanting to party and get laid. So the idea of listening to ZEPPELIN 25/7 looks very dim for me. Ha Ha!

I can put in the suggestion box at work for there to be a big stereo system in our unit and play LED ZEPPELIN for 8 hours a day while we're working. hell, that just might work. Why didn't I think of this idea sooner?

You're listening NO ELBMAR, I'm listening to DNATS TSAL SELLIHCA! God f*c*ing damn that was confusing! ROCK ON FOREVER!

I say Old Bean, thats a bit much isnt it? calling my Dear Old Dutch a Bear, i know she can Pong a Bit but thats because there is only Cold Water where she is at the Moment and yes, she has to Shit in the Woods, but really, you Yankee Folk are rather Rude and Common for my liking, i think i would rather converse with an Aussie as they are much more La De Da than you lot over the other side of the Pond are. :lol:

Cant you Multi Task? Listen to Zep and Shag at the same time? Shame on you if you cant, i can do anything while Listening to Led Zeppelin, while only today i was listening to Whole Lotta Love Backwards when i reversed in to next doors gate, i wont be doing that too often i can tell you. :blush:

I'm listening too, KCID YBOM, how bout you kiddo?

Kind Regards, Danny

I say Old Bean, thats a bit much isnt it? calling my Dear Old Dutch a Bear, i know she can Pong a Bit but thats because there is only Cold Water where she is at the Moment and yes, she has to Shit in the Woods, but really, you Yankee Folk are rather Rude and Common for my liking, i think i would rather converse with an Aussie as they are much more La De Da than you lot over the other side of the Pond are. :lol:

Cant you Multi Task? Listen to Zep and Shag at the same time? Shame on you if you cant, i can do anything while Listening to Led Zeppelin, while only today i was listening to Whole Lotta Love Backwards when i reversed in to next doors gate, i wont be doing that too often i can tell you. :blush:

I'm listening too, KCID YBOM, how bout you kiddo?

Kind Regards, Danny

Hey mate! I don't think that it was much seeing that you called your Old Dutch a Bear, and not I mate! I thought that the bear was your mistress! Well at least if she has to shit in the woods, the least that you can do is wipe her ass mate! You would rather converse with an Aussie (Or Ozzy) than me, now you're going to make me shed a f*c*ing tear! Ha Ha! Does this mean that the confederation that you love so much, is not your favorite topic anymore? As John Lennon once said A HARD DAYS NIGHT, "Give us a kiss!"

Can I Multi Task? Of course I can! With 2 woman sleeping in my bed, I can do wonders! Ha Ha! I'll have to try listening to Zep and Shag at the same time some time. To be sure, isn't shag (in British terms) like taking a nap on haired wool? If this is true, I'll just take a nap at my desk while listening to ZEPPELIN on my headphones! That will work mate!

You keep listening to that music backwards and you're going to invent a new language by the way that you speak backwards.

The kiddo is listening to SESROH YZARC by SDNOMSO EHT. God f*c*ing damn that is weird! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Hey mate! I don't think that it was much seeing that you called your Old Dutch a Bear, and not I mate! I thought that the bear was your mistress! Well at least if she has to shit in the woods, the least that you can do is wipe her ass mate! You would rather converse with an Aussie (Or Ozzy) than me, now you're going to make me shed a f*c*ing tear! Ha Ha! Does this mean that the confederation that you love so much, is not your favorite topic anymore? As John Lennon once said A HARD DAYS NIGHT, "Give us a kiss!"

Can I Multi Task? Of course I can! With 2 woman sleeping in my bed, I can do wonders! Ha Ha! I'll have to try listening to Zep and Shag at the same time some time. To be sure, isn't shag (in British terms) like taking a nap on haired wool? If this is true, I'll just take a nap at my desk while listening to ZEPPELIN on my headphones! That will work mate!

You keep listening to that music backwards and you're going to invent a new language by the way that you speak backwards.

The kiddo is listening to SESROH YZARC by SDNOMSO EHT. God f*c*ing damn that is weird! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Hi ZFF,

"Shag" is an English term, not British, it means to "Grab By the Neck and Shake Furiously" you might know it as "Sex" it is also a name for "Rough Tobacco" and it is the "Pile" in a "Carpet" and a "Bird", Feathered Variety of Course.

Now listening to Led Zeppelin Backwards has it rewards, if the Anomoly Opens Up Again i can at least Speak to that Great DOG again, i have a ENOB to REVOKCIP with him.

I'm listening to MOT ROOP at the Moment.

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, One Woman is More Than Enough For Me Thanks, and you are an "Insatiable Gigolo" my friend, if you were a Woman you would "Get Paid " to "Get Laid" me thinks. :lol:

PPS, I still Loves Y'all, :kiss: and my Love for the Confederacy and Deep South Will Never Die.

The Confederate State of England.

ConfederateStatesOfEngland.jpg

Hi ZFF,

"Shag" is an English term, not British, it means to "Grab By the Neck and Shake Furiously" you might know it as "Sex" it is also a name for "Rough Tobacco" and it is the "Pile" in a "Carpet" and a "Bird", Feathered Variety of Course.

Now listening to Led Zeppelin Backwards has it rewards, if the Anomoly Opens Up Again i can at least Speak to that Great DOG again, i have a ENOB to REVOKCIP with him.

I'm listening to MOT ROOP at the Moment.

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, One Woman is More Than Enough For Me Thanks, and you are an "Insatiable Gigolo" my friend, if you were a Woman you would "Get Paid " to "Get Laid" me thinks. :lol:

PPS, I still Loves Y'all, :kiss: and my Love for the Confederacy and Deep South Will Never Die.

The Confederate State of England.

ConfederateStatesOfEngland.jpg

English, British, who gives a f*c*! I'm going to shag my female friend's body tonight! (If she ever gets here!)

So thats what happens when you listen to LED ZEPPELIN backwards? You have a pick over bone with the great DOG? Which song revealed this to you mate?

Poor Tom, GREAT SONG mate! I'm listening to GOD EHT FO RIAH by NAZARETH.

I end up with two women sometimes because I always think that one woman isn't showing up.

LONG LIVE THE CONFEDERACY! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

English, British, who gives a f*c*! I'm going to shag my female friend's body tonight! (If she ever gets here!)

Me, "British" are English People who think they are Different, and they are, i'm not, i eat Bread Pudding not Hagis.

So thats what happens when you listen to LED ZEPPELIN backwards? You have a pick over bone with the great DOG? Which song revealed this to you mate?

All of them, played backwards in reverse order.

Poor Tom, GREAT SONG mate! I'm listening to GOD EHT FO RIAH by NAZARETH.

You're Cracking.

I end up with two women sometimes because I always think that one woman isn't showing up.

You were going to say "Coming" instead of "Showing" wasnt ya? and you would have been Right. :lol:

LONG LIVE THE CONFEDERACY! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Oh I Wish, Kind Regards, Danny and Good Night Y'all.

I eat bread pudding too! Female bread pudding if you know what I mean! Ha Ha!

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone now mate! Listening to ZEPPELIN backwards, I can feel the devil trying to possess my body. But fear not, the devil doesn't get anywhere here at my house!

I must be cracking, now I'm starting to sound like you!

Its kind of hard to finger one while you're eating the other.

Be careful what you wish for mate, it just might happen.

Sweet dreams mate and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

At the moment, there is a live band here at work that is playing Mariachi music. The band was hired by upper management in order to get everyone into the MEXICAN FOOD spirit. And they're going to be playing here at work all day. I forgot to bring my sombrero, I guess that I am going to have to do my impersonation of Speedy Gonzales without it. I'll be chasing all of the beautiful women here at work, however, I haven't had a sexual harassment complaint yet. ROCK ON FOREVER hard core ZEPPELIN fans!