What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

"Dead Man Walking" soundtrack....WOW. A friend just recommended it to me and it's great. Some of the artists...

Steve Earle

Johnny Cash

Tom Waits

Eddie Vedder

Patti Smith

Ry Cooder

Lyle Lovett

Suzanne Vega

Bruce Springsteen

Michelle Shocked

Mary Chapin Carpenter

I highly recommend it.

"Dead Man Walking" soundtrack....WOW. A friend just recommended it to me and it's great. Some of the artists...

Steve Earle

Johnny Cash

Tom Waits

Eddie Vedder

Patti Smith

Ry Cooder

Lyle Lovett

Suzanne Vega

Bruce Springsteen

Michelle Shocked

Mary Chapin Carpenter

I highly recommend it.

It was the two cuts Eddie Vedder has on there with Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan that sent me out in search of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's music.

It was the two cuts Eddie Vedder has on there with Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan that sent me out in search of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's music.

YES! They are on my list for the next trip to the record store. Those 2 tracks are incredible. Ry Cooders guitar work is something else.

YES! They are on my list for the next trip to the record store. Those 2 tracks are incredible. Ry Cooders guitar work is something else.

Eddie only has one album to choose from (the Into the Wild Soundtrack) but there's a lot to choose from Nusret. In fact, I can't even remember the one I have right off the top of my head. I honestly don't listen to it all that much but it's there whenever I feel the need for something different.

What's with all these topics that attempt to document our every second of the day?

What are you listening to, what are you wearing?, what are you buying?, what are you doing?, what is your dating status?

I have a couple of new one to propose, but I suspect the politically correct here will not like them? Is anybody interested?