What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

EAGLES WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER, REMINDS ME BACK IN 1975 MOVING FROM COLORADO TO CALI, DRIVING IN MY BROTHERS 1970 DODGE CHALLENGER, LISTENNING TO THE EAGLES, LED ZEP, HEART, BAD COMPANY,.... ON EIGHT TRACK NOW THATS HISTORY!!!!!!

Not sure I would be advertising that.

I know the Doobies are one of those bands that get played to death on Classic Rock radio but overplay hasn't lessened my respect for them one iota. They have lots of stuff that's very good but you never hear it on the radio, at least not anymore. They also seem to get lumped into the "soft rock" category even though they can rock out with the best of 'em. Then there's the whole Michael McDonald years thing. I much prefer the original Doobies with Tom Johnston but I don't mind a few of the McDonald-era songs.

What's with all these topics that attempt to document our every second of the day?

What are you listening to, what are you wearing?, what are you buying?, what are you doing?, what is your dating status?

I can't speak to the others but since I started the What Are You Listening To? and Recent Purchases threads here and on the old board, I can at least answer that part of your question. As an avid music fan I'm merely interested in knowing what people are listening to and what records they're buying. It's also a place to discuss those new purchases and albums we enjoy listening to. Speaking just for myself, I'm often reminded of an artist, song or record I haven't listened to in a while. I've also had fellow posters recommend some music to me I may have otherwise never heard of. It's as simple as that.

I looked for a link but youtube didn't have the song I have from the Muddy Waters Anthology.

As I've tried to explain (rather unsucessfully, I might add) several times I never understood the logic of posting a YouTube link in this thread to start with, especially when there's an entire thread devoted solely to posting YouTube links. It's What Are You Listening To At This Moment?, not What Are You Watching?.