What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

I love their cover of VU's Waiting For the Man on there. And to think, some people actually believe Cheap Trick are some kinda "hair metal" band just because of cheesey pop shit like The Flame (a song they now disown). I saw 'em on tour back in the late 70s with local band Nantucket and headliners AC/DC (with Bon Scott), one of the best shows I've ever seen. Cheap Trick were relatively unknown back then and did the opening honors.

Live at Budokan rulzzzzzz!! :)

CheapTrick_Live_atBudokan.jpg

Live at Budokan rulzzzzzz!! :)

CheapTrick_Live_atBudokan.jpg

Not sure what that has to do with their VU cover but believe it or not, despite my Cheap Trick fandom I've never owned that album. I would like to get the (fairly) new two disc version that includes the entire concert though.

41OcT08JuTL._AA240_.jpg

Not sure what that has to do with their VU cover but believe it or not, despite my Cheap Trick fandom I've never owned that album. I would like to get the (fairly) new two disc version that includes the entire concert though.

41OcT08JuTL._AA240_.jpg

Hell, I didn't even know there was the COMPLETE concert version......you made my day man!! Thanx! :)

My friend just burned me a copy of this band -riverside / rapid eye movement

Its cool, it reminds me of pocupine tree, with some hints of alice in chains/godsmack sound, last couple of songs, i am being reminded more of early genesis with some wild keyboard stuff. It goes from prog, to heavy rock, alot of transitions going on. On first listen, its really good.