What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

I saw them in concert around 2007ish I think it was in Halifax, what I found most interesting was just looking at the crowd around me, the band have a true international cult following where they play these smaller venues of 1000 to 2000 people but these smaller venues are always packed, and the crowd becomes part of the band and it doesn't matter how obsecure the song is, the crowd knows every chord and every word. It's an interesting experience.

I saw them in concert around 2007ish I think it was in Halifax, what I found most interesting was just looking at the crowd around me, the band have a true international cult following where they play these smaller venues of 1000 to 2000 people but these smaller venues are always packed, and the crowd becomes part of the band and it doesn't matter how obsecure the song is, the crowd knows every chord and every word. It's an interesting experience.

I have not seen them in concert. It sounds like a lot of fun! I am just now getting into Motorhead. I like what I hear :D

Edited by lipslikecherries

Elvis! :elvis::elvis2:

That was the last great live period of Elvis, he cared, and it showed, once he turned into a blimp he was forgetting the words all of the time, panting, and just plain out of it. He totally destroyed his career and didn't give a shite. It was such a waste of talent. It bugs me when people give up or forget that what they have is something special and should be treated as a gift, not abused and forgotten about.

That was the last great live period of Elvis, he cared, and it showed, once he turned into a blimp he was forgetting the words all of the time, panting, and just plain out of it. He totally destroyed his career and didn't give a shite. It was such a waste of talent. It bugs me when people give up or forget that what they have is something special and should be treated as a gift, not abused and forgotten about.

I completely agree! Great post!