Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
The Pagemeister

What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

Elvis! :elvis::elvis2:

That was the last great live period of Elvis, he cared, and it showed, once he turned into a blimp he was forgetting the words all of the time, panting, and just plain out of it. He totally destroyed his career and didn't give a shite. It was such a waste of talent. It bugs me when people give up or forget that what they have is something special and should be treated as a gift, not abused and forgotten about.

Listening to the Joe Elliott show right now, he is playing The Sparks Amateur Hour, what most don't know is that the live version is way way better!

That was the last great live period of Elvis, he cared, and it showed, once he turned into a blimp he was forgetting the words all of the time, panting, and just plain out of it. He totally destroyed his career and didn't give a shite. It was such a waste of talent. It bugs me when people give up or forget that what they have is something special and should be treated as a gift, not abused and forgotten about.

I completely agree! Great post!

I've been on a Yes kick lately - Beyond And Before, And You And I, Heart Of The Sunrise, Wonderous Stories, Starship Trooper, The Fish, Close To The Edge, Siberian Khatru, etc., etc.

very cool! I was just listening to some Live Tucker this morning.

Long Hard Ride! one of my favorites by them.