What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

9 hours ago, Ddladner said:

My favorite work out song, the best and most productive ten minutes there is. Sometimes I use music as a background to think through something or to plan for the day, but not when listening to ALS. This song commands my total and undivided attention. There are so many treasures and favorite parts to hear, I don't want to miss a thing. :) :elvis2::drumz:

Excellent plan, Dd. Do you vary it up by listening to various live versions? The pace on some of those 1977 performances is furious.

Man! This song just speaks to me! I don't care how harsh or pompous this sounds. I will say it. In my opinion, whoever says that Rush didn't make a single decent album after Moving Pictures, is either too lazy to explore their discography post 1981 or just unfairly chooses to dismiss their work, just because of their synth-centric leanings in the 80's! Check out albums like Grace Under Pressure, Signals, Presto, Roll The Bones, Test For Echo, Counterparts, Vapor Trails, Snakes and Arrows and Clockwork Angels! At least one of these albums will blow your mind! If not, well, I surrender! :P 

^^^Brilliant ebk! Love that version...love the entire concert!

39 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Man! This song just speaks to me! I don't care how harsh or pompous this sounds. I will say it. In my opinion, whoever says that Rush didn't make a single decent album after Moving Pictures, is either too lazy to explore their discography post 1981 or just unfairly chooses to dismiss their work, just because of their synth-centric leanings in the 80's! Check out albums like Grace Under Pressure, Signals, Presto, Roll The Bones, Test For Echo, Counterparts, Vapor Trails, Snakes and Arrows and Clockwork Angels! At least one of these albums will blow your mind! If not, well, I surrender! :P 

I nominate you and Paul for Queen and King of the Forum's Rush Appreciation Society.

2 hours ago, badgeholder said:

Donny Hathaway Live! Haha! Now THIS was the album you'd play when you wanted to get lucky with the ladies, oh yes sir

Ain't that the truth, my badgeholder buddy! As a bonus it comes with the other out-of-print live album "In Performance" for a Double Live Donny package!