Robert and Maureen?

MHD

I came across this pic earlier today...a very natural, loving shot. It is Maureen isn't it?

rob77greattasteax4.jpg

That is definitely NOT Maureen. How did she ever put up with all that? Seriously, who is that girl and where was it taken?

Robert seemed to be attracted to Brunettes, don't you think?

That is definitely NOT Maureen. How did she ever put up with all that? Seriously, who is that girl and where was it taken?

I'm guessing it was what he needed; you must accept people for who they are. It's hard to say, but at some point she obviously decided the loss of consortium was an issue. Add to that the death of a child and it was probably too much strain on the relationship; people have to heal from those losses, so they find the best way to ease the pain.

Show business; it's the lifestyle. I guess when she married she could not have foreseen the events that would occur in the future. Any time you marry someone who has a career in entertainment you must consider the possibility it won't be an average marriage. It's as if you enter another dimension when entertainment or the arts are an element of the equation.

Show business; it's the lifestyle. I guess when she married she could not have foreseen the events that would occur in the future. Any time you marry someone who has a career in entertainment you must consider the possibility it won't be an average marriage. It's as if you enter another dimension when entertainment or the arts are an element of the equation.

Uh oh, I am going to be involved with entertainment and arts in the future :blink:

I don't know where the picture was taken, but her name is Audrey. It looks like she is the inspiration for the song Hot Dog.

Yes, I do.

Central Park in New York City, June 1977. Probably taken during an interview which appeared in the November 1977 issue of the rock magazine Hit Parader. Quite possibly

it is a member of the female group The Runaways. It doesn't appear to be Lisa

Robinson, who interviewed him for the magazine. By the way, Saks Fifth Avenue is an

upscale clothing store for women.

Central Park in New York City, June 1977. Probably taken during an interview which appeared in the November 1977 issue of the rock magazine Hit Parader. Quite possibly

Robinson, who interviewed him for the magazine. By the way, Saks Fifth Avenue is an

You sure that was Central Park?

You sure that was Central Park?

It's either Central Park or Dallas. The magazine took a number of photos of Robert in Central Park wearing the exact same attire. Shirtless, black leather jacket etc. Saks Fifth Avenue is headquartered in NYC. I don't know if it had expanded to Texas (where Audrey hailed from) by 1977. Perhaps someone from Dallas can confirm if Saks was there in '77 and speculate how likely it is for a singer to walk around a park in late March with his shirt off. Seems to me it would be far too chilly.

Trees are already leafing out in late March in Dallas ! Those trees are bare ! And Central Park had fallen into disrepair at that time...it's been restored now though....:)

I lived in Dallas off and on since '73 and I can't remember when Saks got there...but I don't think it's Dallas....the trees...look at the trees...

I believe, from the old groupies thread on the l-z.com board, that it is Audrey Hamilton. Can someone PLEASE move that thread over here en masse??? That is a piece of historic importance for this board.

EDIT: Damn, it's gone. That's one that NEEDS to be revived.

It's either Central Park or Dallas. The magazine took a number of photos of Robert in Central Park wearing the exact same attire. Shirtless, black leather jacket etc. Saks Fifth Avenue is headquartered in NYC. I don't know if it had expanded to Texas (where Audrey hailed from) by 1977. Perhaps someone from Dallas can confirm if Saks was there in '77 and speculate how likely it is for a singer to walk around a park in late March with his shirt off. Seems to me it would be far too chilly.

Thanx, SteveAJones.

Yeah, most definitely not Lisa Robinson.

I believe, from the old groupies thread on the l-z.com board, that it is Audrey Hamilton. Can someone PLEASE move that thread over here en masse??? That is a piece of historic importance for this board.

EDIT: Damn, it's gone. That's one that NEEDS to be revived.

I found it solar....I have it all....pictures intact ! :D

rob7409wembleythebandpp7.jpg

This photo was posted elsewhere on the Hot pics of Robert thread, but Maureen was cropped out. Here she is next to the roadie who is next to Robert. A very lovely woman.

Wonder what she looks like now, in her late 50's? I hear her and Robert have remained amiable towards one another, even good friends. I like that about him.

Archived