Robert and Maureen?

MHD

I'm glad that they are still good friends. I doubt either one of them was actually mean towards the other causing the divorce, probably just the whole other woman thing. Which is completely understandable.

Please no one come after me for that comment.

Central Park in New York City, June 1977. Probably taken during an interview which appeared in the November 1977 issue of the rock magazine Hit Parader. Quite possibly

it is a member of the female group The Runaways. It doesn't appear to be Lisa

Robinson, who interviewed him for the magazine. By the way, Saks Fifth Avenue is an

upscale clothing store for women.

Oh fuck me Mr. Knowledge Bank. :D

Did you have to refer to your database for that or was that off the top of your head?

that is what i always thought too. mostly because of these two photographs.

The photos you've posted further substantiate the identity of the woman, as well as

that the leather jacket was worn as early as April '77. I've been giving this topic a lot of thought lately and it seems to me there aren't enough leaves on the trees to have been June '77 in NYC. I was originally inclined to say NYC on account of the Saks Fifth

Avenue T-shirt she is wearing, but she could have gotten that on a separate trip, a

friend may have sent it to here, or as I said Saks was expanding across the USA at

the time and may have opened outlets in Texas by 1977.

The band performed in both Dallas and OKC just prior to the Chicago stint. Audrey hailed from Texas. We can surmise she joined the tour in Dallas and travelled north, leaving us with Chicago as the most obvious possible site for the outdoor shot.

The band stayed at the Embassador East Hotel at 1301 North State Parkway. Any

Chicagoan's onboard who can substantiate if there is/was an outdoor area or park located within walking distance of this hotel? Seems to me it would have been a quick shot, since he's not wearing a shirt and Chicago can be quiet cold in early April.

The photos you've posted further substantiate the identity of the woman, as well as

that the leather jacket was worn as early as April '77. I've been giving this topic a lot of thought lately and it seems to me there aren't enough leaves on the trees to have been June '77 in NYC. I was originally inclined to say NYC on account of the Saks Fifth

Avenue T-shirt she is wearing, but she could have gotten that on a separate trip, a

friend may have sent it to here, or as I said Saks was expanding across the USA at

the time and may have opened outlets in Texas by 1977.

The band performed in both Dallas and OKC just prior to the Chicago stint. Audrey hailed from Texas. We can surmise she joined the tour in Dallas and travelled north, leaving us with Chicago as the most obvious possible site for the outdoor shot.

The band stayed at the Embassador East Hotel at 1301 North State Parkway. Any

Chicagoan's onboard who can substantiate if there is/was an outdoor area or park located within walking distance of this hotel? Seems to me it would have been a quick shot, since he's not wearing a shirt and Chicago can be quiet cold in early April.

To my eyes, that looks like it was taken on a beach. If it's Chicago, possibly the shore of Lake Michigan? Though that does look like a private residence in the top left corner.

gr_RP_with_grouppy_US_by_Neal_Preston_apr_1977-02

This is the description of the origin of the photo.

Neal Preston photographed the cover of Creem Magazine in May, 1977, where you can see Robert Plant wearing a black leather jacket and blue jeans; the background looks similar to the photo with Audrey Hamilton, but it is in color.

http://www.creemmagazine.com/_site/ArchiveImages/1977_07.jpg

Here is another photo that was taken of him wearing the same black leather jacket and blue jeans, that was from the Chicago area; the background in this one also looks similar to the one with Audrey.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y117/ledzepp..._Chicago_01.jpg

You can see that along with the black leather jacket and similar background, the jewelry he wears is the same in this one taken in the Chicago area.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y117/ledzepp..._Chicago_02.jpg

This one is similar also, and it was taken in the Chicago area.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y117/ledzepp..._Chicago_08.jpg

http://www.creemmagazine.com/_site/ArchivePages/1977_07.html.

http://www.led-zeppelin.org/multimedia/pho...obert/index.php

http://www.modernguitars.com/archives/003339.html

Due to the Hotel's location, I would approximate that photo's location as Lincoln Park or the North Ave. beach. The weather warmed up considerably after the first 2 Zeppelin shows at the Chicago Stadium. The Easter Sunday show I didn't even wear a coat of any sort. The weather had really improved and perhaps those photos reflect that time frame.

Due to the Hotel's location, I would approximate that photo's location as Lincoln Park or the North Ave. beach. The weather warmed up considerably after the first 2 Zeppelin shows at the Chicago Stadium. The Easter Sunday show I didn't even wear a coat of any sort. The weather had really improved and perhaps those photos reflect that time frame.

Neal Preston might remember exactly where he took the photos.

Neal Preston might remember exactly where he took the photos.

Maybe so. But, for close to 30 years the photographic images of Page as the Stormtrooper were incorrectly labeled as April 6th...opening night. I saw all four Chicago shows and Jimmy only wore that outfit at the Easter Sunday gig. I actually saw Neal Preston in the stage barrier shooting the show. It used to bother me that Mr. Preston and everybody else always got the dates wrong. Good chance he was partaking with the band!

Maybe so. But, for close to 30 years the photographic images of Page as the Stormtrooper were incorrectly labeled as April 6th...opening night. I saw all four Chicago shows and Jimmy only wore that outfit at the Easter Sunday gig. I actually saw Neal Preston in the stage barrier shooting the show. It used to bother me that Mr. Preston and everybody else always got the dates wrong. Good chance he was partaking with the band!

In regard to Lincoln Park and Audrey Hamilton, maybe he kept a record or published the photos in a book where the location would be easier to verify.

It looks to me like Chicago just nailed it. Take a bow! Another mystery solved.

maybe you are her.

it is strange she looks like me though.I wonder how in the world that they met.

Knowing that he's a hugr rockstar being famous and all and she's not it's amazing how he married her.

Me?lol non way in hell but thanks for your support though,lol.

it is strange she looks like me though.I wonder how in the world that they met.

Knowing that he's a hugr rockstar being famous and all and she's not it's amazing how he married her.

Me?lol non way in hell but thanks for your support though,lol.

Why? A lot of famous people marry nonfamous people.

Archived