Robert and Maureen?

MHD

ok i won't) but still i wonder who is that girl who looks like Maureen! oh i have to look at maureen's pictures more attentive...

Well you may not be too far off - I have heard in the past that it is her sister Linda who was based in the US for a while, but I have never had that confirmed. Some others have suggested it is her sister Shirley, but it definitely isn't her either.

Well you may not be too far off - I have heard in the past that it is her sister Linda who was based in the US for a while, but I have never had that confirmed. Some others have suggested it is her sister Shirley, but it definitely isn't her either.

The way she looks at Robert is soooo.... :rolleyes:

I have never looked at any of my brothers-in-law like this. -_-

But none of them look the slightest like Robert, I might add. :'(

:P

I see....anyway, when i was watching that concert with my brother, when he saw that girl and the way she was looking at Robert he said:"poor Robert if that girl will find him" then he imagined it and added: " wait, not poor Robert, but LUCKY HIM!!!")))))

I love the way everyone assumes she is looking at Robert. We actually don't see who she is looking at!

I assume this because if I was in her place I wouldn't be looking at anyone else.

But you know that, don't you? :D

I assume this because if I was in her place I wouldn't be looking at anyone else.

me too :whistling: but still i suppose she's looking at him cuz she starts laugthing when he sings "oh baby since i've been loving u i'm about to lose my worried mind" in quite funny way (just listen to his voice there), so she's kind of laugthing at this...or maybe i am wrong :rolleyes:

Oh yes. And when I think about it, we may see a shot where she is def looking at him. :D But when she smiles we can't see who that is at. Oh blimey I may have to watch it again for research purposes. :rolleyes:

(and yeah maureen it does kind of suggest that he pointed at her or something to make her smile like that. I'm just being difficult. It's part of my job. :) )

Oh yes. And when I think about it, we may see a shot where she is def looking at him. :D But when she smiles we can't see who that is at. Oh blimey I may have to watch it again for research purposes. :rolleyes:

(and yeah maureen it does kind of suggest that he pointed at her or something to make her smile like that. I'm just being difficult. It's part of my job. :) )

You're great at your job, btw. :lol::lol:

Reasearch purposes? Ha.

My husband doesn't buy it anymore. :ph34r:<_<

And speaking about job...have to go, see you later!

:wave:

Just to put my 2 cents in, I always wondered if she was related, to Maureen!!!

I love the look on her boyfriend's face, as well as her reaction!!!!

do ya consider him 2 be his boyfriend?) i don't think he's jealous ^^

It looks like they're sitting together, same clothing, etc!!!

But he looks just as entranced as she does, as they watch "the show"!!!

yeah but the boy's watching the show of Zeppelin and i suppose the girl's watching the show of Robert :D

I think the sister was the big love of his life. I remember reading somewhere they dated for most of the 80's and early 90's.

Gives a whole new meaning to Robert singing "Little Sister" with Rockpile at the 1979 Paul McCartney and Kurt Waldheim organized Concerts for the People of Kampuchea held at the Hammersmith Odeon in London, England to raise money for the victims of war-torn in Cambodia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEC3-CVYulo

rob77greattasteax4.jpg

I never had the pleasure of running across Audrey Hamilton.

I was told that she had a very understanding husband. And that whenever Zeppelin was touring in the US, that he understood that she would be "hanging out" with the band...

It was reported that she cooled Jimmy down in a bar in Dallas in 1983 with a drink (the contents of being thrown).... Or, was it the other way around ? ? ?

Gives a whole new meaning to Robert singing "Little Sister" with Rockpile at the 1979 Paul McCartney and Kurt Waldheim organized Concerts for the People of Kampuchea held at the Hammersmith Odeon in London, England to raise money for the victims of war-torn in Cambodia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEC3-CVYulo

Oh thank you thank you thank you for that clip! It was taken off and I've been searching for it for weeks! You just made my day! :yay:

That's a teenage groupie on the '77 tour. :P

Maureen is of Indian descent. She and Plant split up in 1983.

rob76_walles.jpg

thats deffo maureen i have seen loads of shots.its shot in wales on location for the song remains the same..

Archived