Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MHD

Robert and Maureen?

That is definitely NOT Maureen. How did she ever put up with all that? Seriously, who is that girl and where was it taken?

Robert seemed to be attracted to Brunettes, don't you think?

Then why, pray tell, did he sing songs about blue-eyed girls?

That is definitely NOT Maureen. How did she ever put up with all that? Seriously, who is that girl and where was it taken?

Robert seemed to be attracted to Brunettes, don't you think?

In the words of stevie wonder, "You nasty boy!". my teenage daughter said she wouldn't want to run into him in a dark alley.

Then why, pray tell, did he sing songs about blue-eyed girls?

Robert prefers blue-eyed merles ! As for women, he likes brown eyed girls with long, black hair ;):lol:

And she could not have resisted him.

Particularly because she was eight months pregnant with his child on their wedding day.

Particularly because she was eight months pregnant with his child on their wedding day.

Speaking of Robert's wedding day, is this picture possibly from that day? I didn't scan it, I got it from another forum, God only knows when. So, I don't know any info on it. I looks to be from the late '60s. And I've never seen Robert dressed up like that either!

huh.jpg

No, this was later. I believe that's his brother-in-law, or someone from Maureen's side of the family.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me!

Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me!

You're welcome, though I haven't really, as I still don't know exactly who it is! :lol:

He wasn't remotely famous when they got married anyway.

Neither was I when I got married.

Mind you I'm still not famous or married :(;)

Edited by ledded1

You're welcome, though I haven't really, as I still don't know exactly who it is! :lol:

Hey, you knew more than I did! I guess it couldn't be from his wedding because his hair looks too long.

Edited by Sunray782

Didn't he also have something going on at some point with one of her sisters?

Speaking of Robert's wedding day, is this picture possibly from that day? I didn't scan it, I got it from another forum, God only knows when. So, I don't know any info on it. I looks to be from the late '60s. And I've never seen Robert dressed up like that either!

huh.jpg

God...Robert sure seems happy on that pic!!! :lol:

Didn't he also have something going on at some point with one of her sisters?

Yes, before AND after his marriage to Maureen.

Yes, before AND after his marriage to Maureen.

I think the sister was the big love of his life. I remember reading somewhere they dated for most of the 80's and early 90's.

I think the sister was the big love of his life. I remember reading somewhere they dated for most of the 80's and early 90's.

We can't always believe what we read.

You must have seen the gig '73 at Madison Square Garden. During the song "Since i've been loving you" Maureen is shown in the audience and what a look she has! She looks at Robert there as if he was a GOD, as if he was everything to her...it's a look of so much love...i wonder how she took their divorce :unsure:

You must have seen the gig '73 at Madison Square Garden. During the song "Since i've been loving you" Maureen is shown in the audience and what a look she has! She looks at Robert there as if he was a GOD, as if he was everything to her...it's a look of so much love...i wonder how she took their divorce :unsure:

You mean that girl with white hood? That was Mureen?

You mean that girl with white hood? That was Mureen?

i don't really know if you mean what i mean but i mean the girl wearing smth white, with black swatch, at first she is looking at him with half-opened lips and lovefull eyes and the next moment she starts laugthing...and then she just smiles...so sweet :thumbsup: that's her.

i don't really know if you mean what i mean but i mean the girl wearing smth white, with black swatch, at first she is looking at him with half-opened lips and lovefull eyes and the next moment she starts laugthing...and then she just smiles...so sweet :thumbsup: that's her.

yes I know what you mean. I dont know that it was Maureen, thanks for info

You're talking about the girl in the audience during Since I've Been Loving You?

As KB said, no, it wasn't Maureen.

Sorry Maureen but that isn't Maureen. :D

You're talking about the girl in the audience during Since I've Been Loving You?

As KB said, no, it wasn't Maureen.

well, confused now. But I surely know in that film in TSRTS there was she, with Robert and children