Robert and Maureen?

MHD

That is definitely NOT Maureen. How did she ever put up with all that? Seriously, who is that girl and where was it taken?

Robert seemed to be attracted to Brunettes, don't you think?

In the words of stevie wonder, "You nasty boy!". my teenage daughter said she wouldn't want to run into him in a dark alley.

Particularly because she was eight months pregnant with his child on their wedding day.

Speaking of Robert's wedding day, is this picture possibly from that day? I didn't scan it, I got it from another forum, God only knows when. So, I don't know any info on it. I looks to be from the late '60s. And I've never seen Robert dressed up like that either!

huh.jpg

Speaking of Robert's wedding day, is this picture possibly from that day? I didn't scan it, I got it from another forum, God only knows when. So, I don't know any info on it. I looks to be from the late '60s. And I've never seen Robert dressed up like that either!

huh.jpg

God...Robert sure seems happy on that pic!!! :lol:

You must have seen the gig '73 at Madison Square Garden. During the song "Since i've been loving you" Maureen is shown in the audience and what a look she has! She looks at Robert there as if he was a GOD, as if he was everything to her...it's a look of so much love...i wonder how she took their divorce :unsure:

You must have seen the gig '73 at Madison Square Garden. During the song "Since i've been loving you" Maureen is shown in the audience and what a look she has! She looks at Robert there as if he was a GOD, as if he was everything to her...it's a look of so much love...i wonder how she took their divorce :unsure:

You mean that girl with white hood? That was Mureen?

You mean that girl with white hood? That was Mureen?

i don't really know if you mean what i mean but i mean the girl wearing smth white, with black swatch, at first she is looking at him with half-opened lips and lovefull eyes and the next moment she starts laugthing...and then she just smiles...so sweet :thumbsup: that's her.

i don't really know if you mean what i mean but i mean the girl wearing smth white, with black swatch, at first she is looking at him with half-opened lips and lovefull eyes and the next moment she starts laugthing...and then she just smiles...so sweet :thumbsup: that's her.

yes I know what you mean. I dont know that it was Maureen, thanks for info

Sorry Maureen but that isn't Maureen. :D

You're talking about the girl in the audience during Since I've Been Loving You?

As KB said, no, it wasn't Maureen.

well, confused now. But I surely know in that film in TSRTS there was she, with Robert and children

Archived