Robert and Maureen?

MHD

It was a verry pretty Brunette that took the picture in my Avatar.I wish i had taken Her picture but I was occupied talking to Robert.He had just came back from a walk with Her.

Your pic is quite recent isn't it? I would place bets on that brunette being his PA.

There's quite a famous pic of Robert with her on it, but I don't really think this is appropriate for a serious message board about Zeppelin. There are other forums quite happy to encourage this type of discussion though. B)

I think I know the one you're talking about.

at a conference held during Canadien Music Week (Mar 14-20 1994).

Dammit. I was at that CMW conference, but at the time I wasn't into Zep, so I probably just walked on by Peter Grant's part in it. I did see some of the highlights recently on the Much Music special "The Story Of Led Zeppelin".

Maureen the No Quarter video was made partly in Morrocco, not India.

Ah! i was told it was India... a great dissapointment...

Speaking about that sister, is it the one on The Song Remains The Same concert?? During the song Since I've Been Loving You?

Ah! i was told it was India... a great dissapointment...

Speaking about that sister, is it the one on The Song Remains The Same concert?? During the song Since I've Been Loving You?

No, it isn't.

Don't be disappointed. Morocco is a beautiful place too.

No, it isn't.

Don't be disappointed. Morocco is a beautiful place too.

Oh i do believe Marocoo is a very beautiful place :D

so if that girl is not that Maureen's sisters, then how many sisters does she has?..

There's quite a famous pic of Robert with her on it, but I don't really think this is appropriate for a serious message board about Zeppelin. There are other forums quite happy to encourage this type of discussion though. B)

Serious message board???!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????????????????

Dammit. I was at that CMW conference, but at the time I wasn't into Zep, so I probably just walked on by Peter Grant's part in it. I did see some of the highlights recently on the Much Music special "The Story Of Led Zeppelin".

You seem really cool, Roxie. I was at Wembley Arena for the last show of Page/Plant's '95 UK tour. Robert mentioned Peter Grant from the stage. I learned later he was right there at the soundboard, less than 50 feet away from me. Four months later he passed

away and it's one of my regrets in life I didn't get to thank him for guiding Led Zeppelin

to unprecedented artistic achievement.

Serious message board???!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????????????????

I was thinking the same thing...how serious can some topics on this message board be when a bunch of us post pictures of Robert in tight bluejeans just so we can see the outline of his crotch??????? :wub:;):lol:

:D:D

Oh, I agree! It takes a lot of long, intense, intellectual study to look at those pictures; then some serious brain power to calculate the cause and effects of said study! ;)

AHAHAHAHA!!!!! Good one cats!

Seriously!

Robert's tight blue jeans are intellectually arousing.

And his rich bare chest is mentally stimulating.

His hair and smile are food for my brain.

THUD!!!

I'm suffering from mental fatigue.

:D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing...how serious can some topics on this message board be when a bunch of us post pictures of Robert in tight bluejeans just so we can see the outline of his crotch??????? :wub:;):lol:

I think fawning over pictures of Robert and discussing and posting pictures of any of their personal lives are two very different things. The latter not being something the band members have never wanted to discuss to the public and doesn't seem to really have a place on their official site IMO.

I think fawning over pictures of Robert and discussing and posting pictures of any of their personal lives are two very different things. The latter not being something the band members have never wanted to discuss to the public and doesn't seem to really have a place on their official site IMO.

I think this is the key word here.....it just happened to fall in a topic that deals with a personal aspect of Robert's life. The rest of these comments belong in the Robert's Jeans topic since none of what I was referring to is about Robert or Maureen but to a reference about this being a "serious message board about Zeppelin". I respect their desire for privacy but that doesn't make me at least, any less curious and there will always be people who will ask. I don't recall asking any questions about Robert's personal life but...I might stand to be corrected.

Certainly there are serious, important topics on this board but, I think we all know that anything that has to do with the shape of their crotches in tight pants isn't terribly serious since we never expect to really find out. That is all part of the mystery that keeps us coming back. IMO. :) Ding, ding, ding...back to Robert and his jeans.

p.s. to bad they don't have an emoticon for "about to be flamed."

Certainly there are serious, important topics on this board but, I think we all know that anything that has to do with the shape of their crotches in tight pants isn't terribly serious since we never expect to really find out. That is all part of the mystery that keeps us coming back. IMO. :) Ding, ding, ding...back to Robert and his jeans.

:o:angry::unsure::blink:We can at least dream. :D

unfortunately all of you ladies would be out of luck as robert clearly has an eye for the ...err... 'younger' woman..

'i took her love at seventeen'... yeah, right!

different times indeed.

I think this is the key word here.....it just happened to fall in a topic that deals with a personal aspect of Robert's life. The rest of these comments belong in the Robert's Jeans topic since none of what I was referring to is about Robert or Maureen but to a reference about this being a "serious message board about Zeppelin". I respect their desire for privacy but that doesn't make me at least, any less curious and there will always be people who will ask. I don't recall asking any questions about Robert's personal life but...I might stand to be corrected.

p.s. to bad they don't have an emoticon for "about to be flamed."

I don't know if you were around for the last incarnation of this forum, but it was a very different place. Since it became the band's "Official" site, there have indeed been attempts to make it a more serious and respectful place for discussion - even threads like the "Caption Thread" were removed for these reasons. There is now a definite feeling that people with higher connections to the band (or indeed band members themselves) could take exception to the content here - that was never such a huge consideration before. Consequently, though many of us are aware of details of Robert and Jimmy's (in particular) past and present private lives, we respect them enough to know that they don't want those details aired here. The minute they discuss/reveal them themselves, it will be open season, but as it stands, this site has determined to make a serious attempt to avoid gossip and respect what the members themselves want discussed.

That is why I suggested other sites don't feel the same - other sites aren't offficial and aren't supposed to represent the band's wishes. Of course I still feel that there are issues where common decency and courtesy come in, but the lines between that and curiosity are often blurred, particularly for newer fans, less aware of the touchier areas of the band's past.

Is that put in a better way for you?

^

I'd like to think the Zeppelin members would have a great laugh looking thru the caption thread. Of course they 're being presented like karikatures taken from the tales of Ricardo Cole. But I think they (the jokes) are harmless.

Knebby, are you a beautifull brunette too?

^

I'd like to think the Zeppelin members would have a great laugh looking thru the caption thread. Of course they 're being presented like karikatures taken from the tales of Ricardo Cole. But I think they (the jokes) are harmless.

So do I .

Knebby, are you a beautifull brunette too?

I do have brown hair mate. Do you? B)

Is that put in a better way for you?

I didn't need clairification of the issue Knebby. Thanks anyways. I'm not fishing for private info on any of their lives. The comments just happened to be made in a thread that actually should have been deleted as soon as it appeared.

If all the parties involved in monitoring this site feel this way, and rightfully so, in protecting their privacy, this thread should be blocked for further comment and maybe left as a read-only for future reference. Since leaving it open for further entries only invites more questions, comments and speculation in an area of their lives we all know they rather keep private.

but I don't really think this is appropriate for a serious message board about Zeppelin.

My comments were made in generalaties to a quote about this Forum as a whole, not just this one thread.

I think some people just want to argue. About everything.

It seems you understood my point when I first made it, in a thread where I have tried to be helpful to people with questions. So the reasons for picking at what I said are a bit beyond me.

Typical life around here these days.

Archived