2021 NFL thread. Next year's Super Bowl will be in LA at the new SoFi Stadium

LedZeppfan1977

On 9/9/2021 at 11:02 PM, Strider said:

How does it feel to be a Cowboys fan in Super Bowl Bucs territory?

Sucks. But they’ll have bags over their heads again soon enough. I was proud of the Cowboys Thursday night…but we’re still 0-1. 

On 9/12/2021 at 3:47 PM, paul carruthers said:

I'm still not sold on Tua, but maybe today will change my mind....

I'm not sold on Tua either. even though I believe he's 7-3 as a starter.
Mac looked pretty damn good after that first pass(?) attempt.

Jalen Hurts smoked Atlanta. Keep an eye on Philly, at least for another week.

My Crimson Tide bias is understated...

Watched the 4th quarter of last night's game with my morning coffee.  A most excellent game.  One thing no one ever brings up is when you use your 2nd string QB for a play, your starter not only gets a breather, but he can talk to the coaches on the sidelines about strategy.  Kind of like a cheap time out if used properly.

Announcer during the Lions' game...."It's 3rd down and a Walmart parking lot"  :lol:  and it was.

On 9/14/2021 at 2:07 PM, Bong-Man said:

Watched the 4th quarter of last night's game with my morning coffee.  A most excellent game.  One thing no one ever brings up is when you use your 2nd string QB for a play, your starter not only gets a breather, but he can talk to the coaches on the sidelines about strategy.  Kind of like a cheap time out if used properly.

Announcer during the Lions' game...."It's 3rd down and a Walmart parking lot"  :lol:  and it was.

The Lions furious comeback had to be one of the better back door covers in sports history?  49ers had them dead and buried and they really made a rally of it.  I am not sold on Green Bay one bit now.  They have major problems starting with motivation and Aaron Rodgers.  You should actually hope the Lions win.   I believe they have a shot in this game if they believe a little. Minnesota is nothing to fear nor are the Bears.  I have a $2 ticket with a division parlay on it.  Bills, Chargers and Lions. Its worth $564 if it wins.  The Lions are obviously the real stretch here  I also bet the Chargers win a wild card.  I like that one. I hope Geoff proves the haters wrong and the Lions win

Those filthy pretenders the Steelers.  Bitchs

Miami defense played pretty well.  We do have things to clean up but get the weaker part of schedule coming up.  

So glad Rams won and Raiders beat Steelers.  I want this shutout .  Mainly for a fantasy game I’m in on DraftKings.  Matt Millen is a moron.  Are we supposed to fear Redskins without Fitzpatrick?  Sorry.  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

17 hours ago, redrum said:

Ha ha Seattle. 

My Seattle-loving friends and family are on suicide-watch.

After the Raider game was over, it was too beautiful a day outside so I didn't stick around to watch the afternoon games and I missed the wild finishes of the Seahawks and Cowboys games.

Robert Saleh, welcome to Jets purgatory.

On 9/18/2021 at 5:34 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The Lions furious comeback had to be one of the better back door covers in sports history?  49ers had them dead and buried and they really made a rally of it.  I am not sold on Green Bay one bit now.  They have major problems starting with motivation and Aaron Rodgers.  You should actually hope the Lions win.   I believe they have a shot in this game if they believe a little. Minnesota is nothing to fear nor are the Bears.  I have a $2 ticket with a division parlay on it.  Bills, Chargers and Lions. Its worth $564 if it wins.  The Lions are obviously the real stretch here  I also bet the Chargers win a wild card.  I like that one. I hope Geoff proves the haters wrong and the Lions win

2 down, 15 to go.  :ph34r: