Dave Grohl Wants To Drum

Exactly ;Dave Grohl had his 15 minutes of fame playing with jimmy and john paul jones on stage .And now has the ordasitity to be involved with making $$$$ out of the Foo fighters and special guest appearance DVD. :wtf:

Grohl has had more than 15 minutes of fame. He's had a whole career, with 2 different largely successful bands. He almost reminds me of Jimmy Page...

But now that Grohl has actually played with two of the surviving member of Led Zeppelin, it's no longer valid to say "why are we talking about this guy just because he's a big fan of Led Zeppelin and also has a popular band."

He got to do what 99.9% of us will never even get a chance to do.

Even still, I don't get what you guys are talking about. Grohl is putting together an impressive career with the Foo Fighters. Whether you like them or not, they've had a number of popular songs.

If JP and JPJ didn't think he was alright then they wouldn't collaborate with him. I have to trust JP and JPJ's opinions and intuition about Grohl.

Also add Paul McCartney to the list of musicians he's played with.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him or the Foo Fighters in the R&R HOF sometime down the road.

And I'd love to see JP and JPJ on any DVD, whether you think the band is a bunch of Foo-ls or not.

Grohl has had more than 15 minutes of fame. He's had a whole career, with 2 different largely successful bands. He almost reminds me of Jimmy Page...

But now that Grohl has actually played with two of the surviving member of Led Zeppelin, it's no longer valid to say "why are we talking about this guy just because he's a big fan of Led Zeppelin and also has a popular band."

He got to do what 99.9% of us will never even get a chance to do.

Even still, I don't get what you guys are talking about. Grohl is putting together an impressive career with the Foo Fighters. Whether you like them or not, they've had a number of popular songs.

If JP and JPJ didn't think he was alright then they wouldn't collaborate with him. I have to trust JP and JPJ's opinions and intuition about Grohl.

Also add Paul McCartney to the list of musicians he's played with.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him or the Foo Fighters in the R&R HOF sometime down the road.

And I'd love to see JP and JPJ on any DVD, whether you think the band is a bunch of Foo-ls or not.

i'm with ya on most of that, but dave grohl instead of jason bonham: nope.

That's exactly it. :)

Jason is the ONLY CHOICE IF there's ever to be any further One-Offs or more with RP, JP and JPJ. :D

End of story and end of story.

R B)

Yeah when it comes to official Led Zeppelin affairs, I'll always pick Jason. It's already a stretch calling them Led Zeppelin with Jason.

There's no way you'd call them Led Zeppelin with grohl on drums, but it still wasn't half bad.

That's exactly it. :)

Jason is the ONLY CHOICE IF there's ever to be any further One-Offs or more with RP, JP and JPJ. :D

End of story and end of story.

R B)

Yeah, as long as it says Led Zeppelin. But I wouldn't mind Grohl collaborations in the future.

Archived