Hollywood Fans of Led Zeppelin

kingzoso

1 hour ago, Strider said:

I mean, I love and work in Hollywood, but really, who the fuck cares what Hollywood celebrity likes or does not like Led Zeppelin?

I don't care either way, it's just a question.  But my post was to see and read about other people who have heard about celebrities liking Led Zeppelin.  Is that a problem with you, Strider?

On 2/18/2021 at 3:20 PM, Strider said:

I mean, I love and work in Hollywood, but really, who the fuck cares what Hollywood celebrity likes or does not like Led Zeppelin?

Aren't you just dying to know what Adriana Grande's favorite Zep album is?   I just don't think I could go on living until I hear Katy Perry's version of SIBLY with Justin Beiber doing harmony.

Fuck those shitbags.

Hollywood "celebrity" had been going downhill since Lee Marvin died.

On 2/18/2021 at 3:20 PM, Strider said:

😄

Clint Eastwood?

Tarantino?

John Williams? 

Sergio Leone? 

I'd say most likely. 

14 hours ago, redrum said:

😄

Clint Eastwood?

Tarantino?

John Williams? 

Sergio Leone? 

I'd say most likely. 

Clint Eastwood lives in Carmel and is a honky tonk man and jazz-bo. Small chance he likes Led Zeppelin.

Sergio Leone lived in Italy and is dead. Doubtful he liked Led Zeppelin but it's impossible to verify since he is deceased and not speaking.

Tarantino does live in Hollywood and there's a good chance he likes Led Zeppelin.

John Williams the composer? I haven't a clue and don't have the interest to find out. 

14 hours ago, Strider said:

Tarantino does live in Hollywood and there's a good chance he likes Led Zeppelin.

I don't think there is any chance for a Zep song getting into a Tarantino film at this point.   I could have seen Melanie in Jackie Brown listening to a Zep song... maybe "The Ocean".

On 2/26/2021 at 10:49 AM, Strider said:

Clint Eastwood lives in Carmel and is a honky tonk man and jazz-bo. Small chance he likes Led Zeppelin.

Sergio Leone lived in Italy and is dead. Doubtful he liked Led Zeppelin but it's impossible to verify since he is deceased and not speaking.

John Williams the composer? I haven't a clue and don't have the interest to find out. 

I'm thinking Leone would have liked 'Kashmir.' 

On 2/27/2021 at 1:48 AM, kipper said:

I don't think there is any chance for a Zep song getting into a Tarantino film at this point.   I could have seen Melanie in Jackie Brown listening to a Zep song... maybe "The Ocean".

Manson probably dug them. 😄