Jump to content

Hollywood Fans of Led Zeppelin


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Strider said:

I mean, I love and work in Hollywood, but really, who the fuck cares what Hollywood celebrity likes or does not like Led Zeppelin?

I don't care either way, it's just a question.  But my post was to see and read about other people who have heard about celebrities liking Led Zeppelin.  Is that a problem with you, Strider?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2021 at 3:20 PM, Strider said:

I mean, I love and work in Hollywood, but really, who the fuck cares what Hollywood celebrity likes or does not like Led Zeppelin?

Aren't you just dying to know what Adriana Grande's favorite Zep album is?   I just don't think I could go on living until I hear Katy Perry's version of SIBLY with Justin Beiber doing harmony.

Fuck those shitbags.

 

Hollywood "celebrity" had been going downhill since Lee Marvin died.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2021 at 3:20 PM, Strider said:

I mean, I love and work in Hollywood, but really, who the fuck cares what Hollywood celebrity likes or does not like Led Zeppelin?

😄

Clint Eastwood?

Tarantino?

John Williams? 

Sergio Leone? 

I'd say most likely. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, redrum said:

😄

Clint Eastwood?

Tarantino?

John Williams? 

Sergio Leone? 

I'd say most likely. 

Clint Eastwood lives in Carmel and is a honky tonk man and jazz-bo. Small chance he likes Led Zeppelin.

Sergio Leone lived in Italy and is dead. Doubtful he liked Led Zeppelin but it's impossible to verify since he is deceased and not speaking.

Tarantino does live in Hollywood and there's a good chance he likes Led Zeppelin.

John Williams the composer? I haven't a clue and don't have the interest to find out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Strider said:

Tarantino does live in Hollywood and there's a good chance he likes Led Zeppelin.

 

I don't think there is any chance for a Zep song getting into a Tarantino film at this point.   I could have seen Melanie in Jackie Brown listening to a Zep song... maybe "The Ocean".

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 10:49 AM, Strider said:

Clint Eastwood lives in Carmel and is a honky tonk man and jazz-bo. Small chance he likes Led Zeppelin.

Sergio Leone lived in Italy and is dead. Doubtful he liked Led Zeppelin but it's impossible to verify since he is deceased and not speaking.

Tarantino does live in Hollywood and there's a good chance he likes Led Zeppelin.

John Williams the composer? I haven't a clue and don't have the interest to find out. 

I'm thinking Leone would have liked 'Kashmir.' 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2021 at 1:48 AM, kipper said:

I don't think there is any chance for a Zep song getting into a Tarantino film at this point.   I could have seen Melanie in Jackie Brown listening to a Zep song... maybe "The Ocean".

Manson probably dug them. 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...