Jimmy Page Manchester 11.26.88 AUD - The Dogs of Doom 2021 Liberation Series Vol. 3

ZepHead315

I am pleased to announce the latest liberation from The Dogs of Doom: a brand new source from the last show of Jimmy's Outrider tour! This is probably the best sounding source yet. Info and YT link below:

Jimmy Page
Manchester, UK
Apollo

Source 4 - Master Tape

Taped By: Rick Lee

Transfer Lineage: Memorex db Series 90 and Memorex CRX II 90 cassettes (Master) > Nakamichi BX-300 (Azimuth Adjusted) > Scarlett 2i2 > Adobe Audition > WAV 24/96

Digital Processing: Remove DC Offset > Declick > Channel Balance > Automatic Phase Correction > FLAC 24/96

Setlist:
01 Who's to Blame (cut)
02 Prelude
03 Over the Hills and Far Away
04 Wanna Make Love
05 Writes of Winter
06 Tear Down the Walls
07 Emerald Eyes
08 Midnight Moonlight
09 In My Time of Dying
10 City Sirens
11 Drum Solo
12 Somone to Love
13 Prison Blues
14 The Chase
15 Bow Solo
16 Dazed and Confused
17 Wasting My Time (cut)
18 Blues Anthem
19 Custard Pie
20 Train Kept A-Rollin'
21 Stairway to Heaven

Notes: 
Thanks to Rick for taping and to ZepHead315 from The Dogs of Doom for transferring and liberating!

The photo used in the upload was also taken by Rick btw. Not the best picture, but I'm not aware of any other photos from this gig.

Enjoy everyone! :)

Can't wait to listen to this to see how it compares with the version I have. We were at this show and it was magnificent. Looks like the picture was taken from the Circle. We were downstairs , on the right, about 6 rows back

I hope he catches Page'y saying we were the best audience of the tour?

15 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

The photo used in the upload was also taken by Rick btw. Not the best picture, but I'm not aware of any other photos from this gig.

There's a lifelong collector named Steve Jones (of Manchester) who attended this gig and undoubtedly took countless photos.

I purchased about 200 shots from various nights on the '88 UK tour from him. I probably have his Manchester shots but if so

they are packed away until I can locate them.

6 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Can't wait to listen to this to see how it compares with the version I have. We were at this show and it was magnificent. Looks like the picture was taken from the Circle. We were downstairs , on the right, about 6 rows back

I hope he catches Page'y saying we were the best audience of the tour?

Oh yes Indeed. The Mancs were officially the best crowd of BOTH TOURS. In all honesty??