Most OVER rated Zeppelin song?

pujols05

You know, that's the one nice thing about being a relatively new fan. Sure, I've heard it hundreds of times, and I do go through periods where I can't listen to it for a while, but I didn't have the experience of being constantly bombarded by it when it was on every rock radio station in the 70s, so after I take a break, I can enjoy its splendor again. Thankfully, I don't have to put it in the same group as "Sex & Candy."

Zeppelin doesn't have any "overrated" songs. The hits from their first four albums are definitely over-played (especially now with corporate radio limiting the classic rock genre to a very small list of songs), and it is almost always at the expense of their incredible later work. I don't really bother wih radio much anymore, but I really wouldn't mind hearing less from II & IV, if it meant hearing more from Houses Of The Holy or Presence.

hole lotta love gets played loadso on the radio- would;nt it be nice if they played the album stuff more , which is the essence of their genius more so more so than ...."the riff in e e e e e e e "...." the riff in e e e e e e e "........its all good tho

Archived