"Please Read The Letter"

Dear Robert, Jimmy, John Paul and yes, Jason,

Your fans are starving. You fed only a mere 20,000 fans on December 10, 2007. So, you see the rest of us are famished for Led Zeppelin- live - in person.

The O2 performance was a tease - crumbs left on YouTube, mere unsatisfying snacks of the show.

We need a full course serving of Led Zeppelin. Give us something to look forward to..

Thank you.

:D

I was at the O2 and its not just a concert, ive been to hundreds in my time, its more of a phenomenen, you honestly get blown away by the sheer power of Led Zeppelin, you just dont get the same power watching the clips on you tube, so bring it on for more live Led Zeppelin.

Dear Knebby,

You are probably right I never thought of Zeppelin as a nostalgia act. I do believe though that they are a band of marauder's or Pirates, if you will; that will find it hard not to drink and pilage until they all are called to rest with our lord Jesus

Peace and Love In All Ways

Franco

Dear Knebby,

You are probably right I never thought of Zeppelin as a nostalgia act. I do believe though that they are a band of marauder's or Pirates, if you will; that will find it hard not to drink and pilage until they all are called to rest with our lord Jesus

Peace and Love In All Ways

Franco

Sometimes I think their power and mightiness as the super-group of the 20th century came from a force that is not just from this earth, but fueled by the spiritual realm. That whole Hammer of The Gods thing.

Dear Plant One,

I can tell you when I first met Ritchie Yorke and we talked about the Zeppelin mystique or the way they put their pants on one thing was true. That the fuel we seemed to use was some very good home grown smoke and bottles of 151 Rum. The more we consumed the more we seemed to figure out. But then again you could always say once a viking always a viking eh?

PALIAW

Franco

Dear Plant One,

I can tell you when I first met Ritchie Yorke and we talked about the Zeppelin mystique or the way they put their pants on one thing was true. That the fuel we seemed to use was some very good home grown smoke and bottles of 151 Rum. The more we consumed the more we seemed to figure out. But then again you could always say once a viking always a viking eh?

PALIAW

Franco

Smoke and Rum, maybe, but maybe Jimmy's dabbling in the spiritual realm gave them a boost?

Dear Plant One,

there were many times when Pagey would just be walking down the street and lightening bolts would shoot out of his arse and owl's would perch on his shoulder's. LMAO when you are labeled as some wizard that met Robert Johnson at the crossroads blah,blah,blah the devil held his willy and through his touch Jimmy had the finger's and skill's unlike any other; if it sells units of LP's why not. At the time he was branded there were quite frankly assholes out there (because of Jimmy's ability) who would give him a wrap that not only hurt him but absolutely pissed him off.

Jimmy Page definitely had a higher power on his shoulder and God worked with a man that honed his craft to the enth degree by working hard and completely knowing and questing to know all he could about his instrument. I know that people have said that this guitarist is faster,this guitarist is cleaner, on and on and on but sit ten feet from Pagey, let his finger's caress the fretboard of a acoustic guitar by a campfire, and it makes your heart smile.

Back to your original question (spirital guidance) I think Jimmy and God have done quite nicely as my mate Percy screams it oh my Jesus!

Peace And Love In All Ways

Franco

Archived