Winterland 1969

lololabrute

21 minutes ago, zepster1979 said:

Where did u see that?

The OP included text, since deleted, in his post that said the new version is going to be pressed on silvers. He didn't state where it came from, but apparently it's T2K who is going to release it (no doubt followed closely by EV and the rest.)

Edited by SteveZ98

26 minutes ago, zepster1979 said:

Where did u see that?

Since you asked, I may as well share with everyone the email you sent under your Argenteum Astrum alias this morning (not to mention, Paul, that only the last 20 minutes of this show is new and "unhearded" - so much for false advertising). I hope Gerry Olsen's kindness and our hard work getting this stuff out for free brings a nice profit for yourself and T2K!

image0.png?width=770&height=1341

16 minutes ago, ledzepfilm said:

Since you asked, I may as well share with everyone the email you sent under your Argenteum Astrum alias this morning (not to mention, Paul, that only the last 20 minutes of this show is new and "unhearded" - so much for false advertising). I hope Gerry Olsen's kindness and our hard work getting this stuff out for free brings a nice profit for yourself and T2K!

I reported you to the admins for a false slander my person. It is not the first time I was attributed to that guy and I have enough.

I also asked mods for further movements as I treated this as an unfair move and willing to get a full charges clearing from you.

Edited by zepster1979

3 hours ago, ledzepfilm said:

Thanks to you and Gerry for your work and generosity with this mate. 

7 hours ago, zepster1979 said:

I reported you to the admins for a false slander my person. It is not the first time I was attributed to that guy and I have enough.

I also asked mods for further movements as I treated this as an unfair move and willing to get a full charges clearing from you.

It ain't slander if it's true, AA- everybody here at .com, Royal Orleans and Dogs Of Doom KNOWS that "Zepster1979" and "Argenteum Astrum" are one and the motherfucking same! How long do you plan on keeping up this pathetic facade, AA? Does making money off of Led Zeppelin recordings really mean that much to you? Is it yer only source of income? Remember, pal, you've been on my personal shitlist for thirteen years for how you fucked up Freezer's Baton Rouge '77 tape coming out- if I live to be 100 I will never let you live that down. Give it up, yer alias isn't fooling ANYBODY. No matter what alias you post under, AA, yer name has been mud within the Zeppelin community for over a decade. WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

1 hour ago, Nutrocker said:

It ain't slander if it's true, AA- everybody here at .com, Royal Orleans and Dogs Of Doom KNOWS that "Zepster1979" and "Argenteum Astrum" are one and the motherfucking same! How long do you plan on keeping up this pathetic facade, AA? Does making money off of Led Zeppelin recordings really mean that much to you? Is it yer only source of income? Remember, pal, you've been on my personal shitlist for thirteen years for how you fucked up Freezer's Baton Rouge '77 tape coming out- if I live to be 100 I will never let you live that down. Give it up, yer alias isn't fooling ANYBODY. No matter what alias you post under, AA, yer name has been mud within the Zeppelin community for over a decade. WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Reported to admins.