Winterland 1969

lololabrute

16 hours ago, zepster1979 said:

I reported you to the admins for a false slander my person. It is not the first time I was attributed to that guy and I have enough.

I also asked mods for further movements as I treated this as an unfair move and willing to get a full charges clearing from you.

9 hours ago, Nutrocker said:

It ain't slander if it's true, AA- everybody here at .com, Royal Orleans and Dogs Of Doom KNOWS that "Zepster1979" and "Argenteum Astrum" are one and the motherfucking same! How long do you plan on keeping up this pathetic facade, AA? Does making money off of Led Zeppelin recordings really mean that much to you? Is it yer only source of income? Remember, pal, you've been on my personal shitlist for thirteen years for how you fucked up Freezer's Baton Rouge '77 tape coming out- if I live to be 100 I will never let you live that down. Give it up, yer alias isn't fooling ANYBODY. No matter what alias you post under, AA, yer name has been mud within the Zeppelin community for over a decade. WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Well, he did say "false slander" . . .

Zepster or AA ... u will never understand what it means to do things without ur own profit. When i was ayoung man it was absolut fantastic to find a bootleg. I bought nearly 2000 or 3000. I don t know exactly how much... but i old them for 1-2 dollars because nobody wants it. Most collectors allready had the goods.... what a waste of time and money.... Today i have only one unofficial item. Let me tell u one thing from a guy who knows what it means. ... 

To do things for free and share for free is a much better feeling as to make profit with selling these waist. I hope u r able to understand what i mean... 

What u r doing is unethical!

1 hour ago, Berliner said:

Zepster or AA ... u will never understand what it means to do things without ur own profit. When i was ayoung man it was absolut fantastic to find a bootleg. I bought nearly 2000 or 3000. I don t know exactly how much... but i old them for 1-2 dollars because nobody wants it. Most collectors allready had the goods.... what a waste of time and money.... Today i have only one unofficial item. Let me tell u one thing from a guy who knows what it means. ... 

To do things for free and share for free is a much better feeling as to make profit with selling these waist. I hope u r able to understand what i mean... 

What u r doing is unethical!

I really don't think AA/Zepster gives a fuck about ethics. He's been working with bootleg companies for years, decades, probably. It's just what he does, ain't gonna stop, all we can do is ignore the bootlegging bastard.

2 hours ago, Nutrocker said:

I really don't think AA/Zepster gives a fuck about ethics. He's been working with bootleg companies for years, decades, probably. It's just what he does, ain't gonna stop, all we can do is ignore the bootlegging bastard.

Well said 😂

Not to defend either side, but even though I am aware all these shows can be downloaded for free, i'm guilty of buying the silver CDs releases from Tarantura / EVSD over the years.. it appeals to my collector blood and nobody is forcing anyone to buy them .. so.. anyway..

20 hours ago, Nutrocker said:

To be honest with you, you fucker, I know most of the bootleggers personally. I've been visiting Japan three times and met all of them, listened to some very interesting stories of how that market has been working for years. I could supply them with lots of recordings I have in my possession but this is the last thing I would dream about 'coz once sold or shared, these tapes will be no longer as valuable as they are now.

To tell you something more, I have Indy & Baton Rouge 77, as well as many other rare stuff and I can assure you that because of fact I haven't sold them out, I could get more uncirculated stuff instead. Simple as that.

So, you cunt, you have absolutely no knowledge of how the things are going really. You're like a small boy, yelling "gimme more" all the time but nobody listen to you.

Edited by zepster1979

3 hours ago, zepster1979 said:

To be honest with you, you fucker, I know most of the bootleggers personally. I've been visiting Japan three times and met all of them, listened to some very interesting stories of how that market has been working for years. I could supply them with lots of recordings I have in my possession but this is the last thing I would dream about 'coz once sold or shared, these tapes will be no longer as valuable as they are now.

To tell you something more, I have Indy & Baton Rouge 77, as well as many other rare stuff and I can assure you that because of fact I haven't sold them out, I could get more uncirculated stuff instead. Simple as that.

So, you cunt, you have absolutely no knowledge of how the things are going really. You're like a small boy, yelling "gimme more" all the time but nobody listen to you.

Oh my good... what a stupid and in love with ur self answer...

What is important....  more and more and more... but... 

To show 10.000 people one uncircualted concert is better a listen to 10 uncirculated concerts for ur self... this is what people should do..

But u can have 20 uncirculated converts... to hold only one back is really the must stupid idea i read the last 10 years in that forum.

Shame on u... u r not a zephead. Go in marriage with ur tokyoinnercircle guys

5 hours ago, zepster1979 said:

What a sad, pathetic little man you are, AA. Absolutely NO justice in this world when cancer can take my wife yet an immoral, unethical shitbag like YOU still roams the Earth. At least I've gotten you to come clean and finally ADMIT yer nothing but a bootlegging shill. 

6 hours ago, zepster1979 said:

I'd rather share my stuff freely and have it bootlegged than keep it to my self so it doesn't get bootlegged. Your logic is foolish.

6 hours ago, zepster1979 said:

I could supply them with lots of recordings I have in my possession but this is the last thing I would dream about 'coz once sold or shared, these tapes will be no longer as valuable as they are now.

You literally just outed yourself as a shill and, from the looks of it, got yourself banned from the site as a result. Congratulations. This is a whole other level of shooting yourself in the foot.

9 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

You literally just outed yourself as a shill and, from the looks of it, got yourself banned from the site as a result. Congratulations. This is a whole other level of shooting yourself in the foot.

I'm sure AA/Zepster would look at it as falling on the sword rather than shooting himself in the foot...either way, after thirteen years of trying to get the bastard to come clean and out himself, I feel vindicated now. 

18 minutes ago, Nutrocker said:

I'm sure AA/Zepster would look at it as falling on the sword rather than shooting himself in the foot...either way, after thirteen years of trying to get the bastard to come clean and out himself, I feel vindicated now. 

Just stopped by for the first time due to hearing about the Winterland show and WOW! 👀

First, I’m sorry for the loss of your wife from cancer. That’s really a tough one. 

Glad you got that motherf*cker to finally show his true colors. I know it’s been eating at you for a while. What a self-centered POS! 

I’ll never understand the hoarding aspect. He said it’ll make them less valuable - than what, nothing?!?  Something is only as valuable as someone is willing to pay for it. I gotta believe the value for unheard Zep stuff isn’t as valuable as it was 10 years ago. The market is shrinking, due to natural causes...

Peace to you, Nutrocker. ✌🏼 

3 hours ago, Walter said:

Just stopped by for the first time due to hearing about the Winterland show and WOW! 👀

First, I’m sorry for the loss of your wife from cancer. That’s really a tough one. 

Glad you got that motherf*cker to finally show his true colors. I know it’s been eating at you for a while. What a self-centered POS! 

I’ll never understand the hoarding aspect. He said it’ll make them less valuable - than what, nothing?!?  Something is only as valuable as someone is willing to pay for it. I gotta believe the value for unheard Zep stuff isn’t as valuable as it was 10 years ago. The market is shrinking, due to natural causes...

Peace to you, Nutrocker. ✌🏼 

Cheers, Walter. You may recall a period a couple years back when I was more or less incommunicado within the community, that's when I was dealing with the missus. As for finally busting Zepster/AA, like I say, after all these years I feel vindicated now, feels pretty good!😄 And FWIW I don't buy a goddamn word about the shit AA is supposedly hoarding. Christ, he used to accuse me of hoarding Freezer's Baton Rouge '77 recording, now all of sudden he has it? I think not.