Winterland 1969

lololabrute

On 3/18/2021 at 3:05 PM, Nutrocker said:

"...Absolutely NO justice in this world when cancer can take my wife yet an immoral, unethical shitbag like YOU still roams the Earth..."

I'm sorry to read your wife passed away some time ago. My wife passed away 6 weeks ago (02-04) after a nearly 6 year struggle against ovarian cancer. 

I can understand you have some disagreement or arguments with other people but I would NEVER THINK of using the death of my wife in a fight with someone. I think you passed a line with that comment.

The death of a beloved one can never be compared to the the 'loss' (or not sharing) of a bootleg recording (if any). 

To me it seems you have a personal vendetta with Zepster. You two seem to be the toro and the matador in a corrida. Whenever someone of you says something, the other one jumps on the train and the fight begins. Give it a rest! Both of you! What's all the hustle worth?

On 3/19/2021 at 1:45 AM, Nutrocker said:

Cheers, Walter. You may recall a period a couple years back when I was more or less incommunicado within the community, that's when I was dealing with the missus. As for finally busting Zepster/AA, like I say, after all these years I feel vindicated now, feels pretty good!😄 And FWIW I don't buy a goddamn word about the shit AA is supposedly hoarding. Christ, he used to accuse me of hoarding Freezer's Baton Rouge '77 recording, now all of sudden he has it? I think not.

you know, when I read that comment I had the exact same thoughts, that he didn't have any of the stuff he was yapping about.  In all my years on the interweps, all those who bragged and told people they didn't know what they were talking about actually had nothing. I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

On 3/18/2021 at 11:56 PM, Nutrocker said:

Was it as good for you as it was for me?😄😄😄

I'm just happy another show I had never heard before was unleashed, thanks to the Dogs of Doom.

Edited by Strider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...