Which song made you a fan?

Anandi

24 minutes ago, JTM said:

I dare, nothing wrong with that we all have our own favourites (I hate the term best). Anyway, they were only played by girls in my Junior School, when I went to "high school", Boys only we didn't do music as in playing instruments. I believe that did change after I left in 1972.

You do realize I was joking, yeah? And yeah, I feel same way about the term best, music is subjective.

1 hour ago, 1975NQ said:

You do realize I was joking, yeah? And yeah, I feel same way about the term best, music is subjective.

Thought so, one never knows with keyboards. Even emos don't always help. Not that you used one.

Edited by JTM

1 hour ago, JTM said:

Thought so, one never knows with keyboards. Even emos don't always help. Not that you used one.

Very true, it can be hard to convey humor with keyboards. I made an assumption, thinking the pearl-clutching, cat on lap character would be a dead giveaway, haha. Also, "jk" stands for "just kidding" but again I made an assumption you'd know that, so again that's on me. My bad. 🙂

19 hours ago, JTM said:

Don't know about STH solo being the best, it's not too shabby though, but yeah, a while before I heard it. Like I said. that recorder, only girls played recorders. Sorry ladies.

I guess that is why Led Zeppelin loved America so much.  They were huge here.  Accepted from the jump.  Best band to ever walk the Earth.  Ill put the Eagles and Pink Floyd and the Who right behind them.  The Stones have made a mockery of themselves going out and selling tickets to see some old skeletons play songs made 60 years ago.   Keith Richads is a real dick with his stupid comments. He wish's he could play like Jimmy.  So STH is so epic and such a signature lead solo, its simply mind blowing to have written suck solo's like that and Whole Lotta Love and Ten Years Gone and I could go on an on.

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I guess that is why Led Zeppelin loved America so much.  They were huge here.  Accepted from the jump.  Best band to ever walk the Earth.  Ill put the Eagles and Pink Floyd and the Who right behind them.  The Stones have made a mockery of themselves going out and selling tickets to see some old skeletons play songs made 60 years ago.   Keith Richads is a real dick with his stupid comments. He wish's he could play like Jimmy.  So STH is so epic and such a signature lead solo, its simply mind blowing to have written suck solo's like that and Whole Lotta Love and Ten Years Gone and I could go on an on.

Zeppelin are always going to be "TBBA" (the best band ever) on a Zeppelin forum, of course I have all their albums, Vinyl and CDs multiple times, every album at least twice, DVDs and Biu-rays too. Same with The Who and Pink Floyd, everything multiple times, same with many Stones albums, don't have their complete catalouge though. Keef is cool, opiniated, yeah, an idiot, no. I have a few Eagles albums, back in the mid seventies the guitar solo from "One of These Nights" had many repeated plays.

My all time favourite act by a LONG WAY is JImi Hendrix, everything else, even things I love fall someway behind.

7 minutes ago, JTM said:

Zeppelin are always going to be "TBBA" (the best band ever) on a Zeppelin forum, of course I have all their albums, Vinyl and CDs multiple times, every album at least twice, DVDs and Biu-rays too. Same with The Who and Pink Floyd, everything multiple times, same with many Stones albums, don't have their complete catalouge though. Keef is cool, opiniated, yeah, an idiot, no. I have a few Eagles albums, back in the mid seventies the guitar solo from "One of These Nights" had many repeated plays.

My all time favourite act by a LONG WAY is JImi Hendrix, everything else, even things I love fall someway behind.

We have the same taste.  For sure.