Hello Zeppelin Fans!

KennethDisraili

Hi everyone, it is so great there is a Led Zeppelin forum now.

I first heard Led Zeppelin in 1976 when I was 14 on our local rock station, and Presence had just been released and they were playing "Candy Store Rock" alot and I thought the song was so cool, and then the DJ said, " That was Candy Store Rock from the new Led Zeppelin album" and that's all I heard, so I imediately became a Zeppelin fan, but I didn't know what album "Candy Store Rock" came from and I also forgot the name of the song, so I went to Record Bar and tryed to guess, and ended up buying my first Led Zeppelin album which was II. I couldn't believe I had heard these songs on the rock station but didn't know it was Led Zeppelin. I then started buying every album I could as soon as I had money, and now I am going to turn 46 on January 25th, and the rest is history.

I am now a Hard Core Zeppelin Fanatic!! :D , but hey this is the greatest rock group that ever existed in the world.

I just found out that Jonsey and Page also have January birhdays, and that is so cool.

I hope to make many freinds on this forum and contribute to all the knowledge I have about Zeppelin.

Thanks!!!! ;)

Archived