Led Zeppelin II mispressing (John Coltrane on Side B)

I recently purchased what I thought was a 1969 (NON-RL) pressing of Led Zeppelin II from a Great Escape. When I took it home, the first I thing I did was play it. Side A was good. And then when I played Side B expecting to hear "Heartbreaker," out came a jazz instrumental. Based on the matrix number from the dead wax, I was able to figure out it was The Best of John Coltrane from his 1970 album, which was also on Atlantic records. I've not been able to find anyone online who has this particular mispressing. I have to assume then it's a rare find but have no way to know a value. Was hoping to hear some feedback and if anyone has ever heard of this mispressing?

3 hours ago, Big_Red said:

I recently purchased what I thought was a 1969 (NON-RL) pressing of Led Zeppelin II from a Great Escape. When I took it home, the first I thing I did was play it. Side A was good. And then when I played Side B expecting to hear "Heartbreaker," out came a jazz instrumental. Based on the matrix number from the dead wax, I was able to figure out it was The Best of John Coltrane from his 1970 album, which was also on Atlantic records. I've not been able to find anyone online who has this particular mispressing. I have to assume then it's a rare find but have no way to know a value. Was hoping to hear some feedback and if anyone has ever heard of this mispressing?

I bet that was quite a shock, Zep goes full Newport Jazz fest circa 1958! I have never heard of this before, nothing even close on a Zep release, mispress or not so I would assume you Sir are in possession of a very unique piece of history. Good for you!

I collect records, not just Zeppelin and stuff like this happens a lot more often than people think. It's just a pressing plant error and although it might be "rare" for this title, that doesn't translate into valuable. 

You might be able to find a Zeppelin completist who might buy it but they won't pay much for it. I hesitate to use the word, worthless, but essentially that's where you are at with stuff like this for the most part. If you can get someone to pay you high $$ for this, take it and run...

Sorry to be so blunt....

Edited by Eddiel