Spotify Led Zeppelin Concert

Heya!

I love to listen to bootlegs and Led Zeppelin but it can be quite frustrating only listening through YouTube or downloaded concerts so I figured I'd try to make the (in my opinion) best Live Led Zeppelin Concert on Spotify with the songs that exist on Spotify today. In my dream Knebworth and Royal Albert Hall (1970) would also exist... But! I've tried to do my best and if you have Spotify and listen to LZ as much as I do, then feel free to click the link below and tell me what you think :)

I know I cheated pretty hard by using studio version of Kashmir, I tried to keep Robert's voice as "fluent" and as much "in time" as possible to try to keep the live feel. The sound differs a lot and you'll just have to imagine that it's from different bootlegs ;) Also, as mentioned above, if Knebworth existed I'd love to have used that version (or any other version) of Trampled Underfoot instead of Misty Mountains Hop before SIBLY. Oh well... You'll hear a lot of "mistakes" but this is just for fun and I do hope someone out there will enjoy it!

Side note:
Christ almighty, there's too many CB versions... I went with the "loudest" and most groovy with a bit of funk in there!

Hopefully you'll enjoy! Also added some songs they didn't really perform live but I figure I've complained enough at my own compilation so you don't have to. I'm sure I can see as many faults as you could but once again, it's all for the fun of it...

Have a wonderful day! ❤️ 

23 hours ago, Hots on for Nowhere Man said:

Heya!

I love to listen to bootlegs and Led Zeppelin but it can be quite frustrating only listening through YouTube or downloaded concerts so I figured I'd try to make the (in my opinion) best Live Led Zeppelin Concert on Spotify with the songs that exist on Spotify today. In my dream Knebworth and Royal Albert Hall (1970) would also exist... But! I've tried to do my best and if you have Spotify and listen to LZ as much as I do, then feel free to click the link below and tell me what you think :)

I know I cheated pretty hard by using studio version of Kashmir, I tried to keep Robert's voice as "fluent" and as much "in time" as possible to try to keep the live feel. The sound differs a lot and you'll just have to imagine that it's from different bootlegs ;) Also, as mentioned above, if Knebworth existed I'd love to have used that version (or any other version) of Trampled Underfoot instead of Misty Mountains Hop before SIBLY. Oh well... You'll hear a lot of "mistakes" but this is just for fun and I do hope someone out there will enjoy it!

Side note:
Christ almighty, there's too many CB versions... I went with the "loudest" and most groovy with a bit of funk in there!

Hopefully you'll enjoy! Also added some songs they didn't really perform live but I figure I've complained enough at my own compilation so you don't have to. I'm sure I can see as many faults as you could but once again, it's all for the fun of it...

Have a wonderful day! ❤️ 

I am very impressed. That is a great playlist!