1977.05.21 Remastered Soundboard

1 hour ago, oshular said:

Hi Steve. This sounds great.  May I have a link too please?  Thank you

Thanks. PM sent. If anyone else wants a copy, let me know.

Echoing the other thanks and appreciations. I'm currently listening via my Audio Altar (a.k.a. stereo set up) and by Jupiter's balls, this is a complete revelation compared to what I recall of the very dry Dragon Snake soundboard from 2005. Just superb weight, breath, depth and freshness. Wholly resets my appreciation for the too dry and tinny 1977 tour soundboards. And good golly Miss Molly, it's a cooking show. The bass!! Yumsville.

Thanks again Steve. You're a gent.

30 minutes ago, FavouriteTipple said:

Echoing the other thanks and appreciations. I'm currently listening via my Audio Altar (a.k.a. stereo set up) and by Jupiter's balls, this is a complete revelation compared to what I recall of the very dry Dragon Snake soundboard from 2005. Just superb weight, breath, depth and freshness. Wholly resets my appreciation for the too dry and tinny 1977 tour soundboards. And good golly Miss Molly, it's a cooking show. The bass!! Yumsville.

Thanks again Steve. You're a gent.

Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it. It is a really good performance.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, shelflife said:

Great stuff as always, Steve.  Thank you very much for the work you put into this.

No problem. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I've got two more things pretty close to being ready for release, April 27, 1969 and May 24, 1975. Keep an eye out for the announcements.