Walter's Walk.

you'll find Walter's Walk teases in many of the 72 era Dazed Jams - I have at least 3 or 4 boots with this passage. I think the 1st time I noticed it was in HTWWW and after that it became apparent in other places. I guess I just wasn't listening for it!

Walter's Walk is one of the absolute heaviest Zep moments ever, Bonzo, Page, and Plant are all kicking so much ass it's ridiculous. This is one of the most underrated Zep tracks ever, it'll tear your head off, pure power. Plant is so great, he holds up to that wall of guitar and those bombastic bonzo drums, what a drum sound! Only Plant could pull that off, what lungs, it just works.

Walter's Walk is one of the absolute heaviest Zep moments ever, Bonzo, Page, and Plant are all kicking so much ass it's ridiculous. This is one of the most underrated Zep tracks ever, it'll tear your head off, pure power. Plant is so great, he holds up to that wall of guitar and those bombastic bonzo drums, what a drum sound! Only Plant could pull that off, what lungs, it just works.

Good song, Plant's great, but I never liked the overdubbed vocals.

I don't like Walter's Walk it sounds like a mess to me. I like the riff though and it sounds cool when they break into it on HTWWW. A similar riff is used in Hots On For Nowhere which is a much better song IMO.

I don't like Walter's Walk it sounds like a mess to me. I like the riff though and it sounds cool when they break into it on HTWWW. A similar riff is used in Hots On For Nowhere which is a much better song IMO.

The worst part of Walter's Walk is there is an overdubbed guitar track from Jimmy and it sounds like the guitar was tuned a little sharper than the other guitars. I don't know whether that track was part of the original or put on in 1982 but it is obviously out of relative tune and a careless oversight on Jimmy's part.

Love the riff, though, and Bonham's bass drum is great in this song.

Archived