• 1 month later...

Last night Wolfgang Van Halen performed his first headline show in Kansas. GnR tour opens this weekend. Outstanding clips I’ve seen out there today. Cannot wait to see him here in October. 🤘🏼

2 hours ago, LedZep123 said:

There playing in an Orlando if you want to know...

Yeah a group of us got tickets the day they went on sale. October 1st. Very small venue. Can’t wait! 🤘🏼

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WVH has successfully built upon the legacy of his dad’s band (playing bass there at the end), but has very skillfully created his own vision / thing (much like Dave Grohl has done going from Nirvana to Foo Fighters; making accessible hard rock). Cool live footage. I’m enjoying his cd, too!

R😎

On 9/22/2021 at 8:56 AM, reids said:

WVH has successfully built upon the legacy of his dad’s band (playing bass there at the end), but has very skillfully created his own vision / thing (much like Dave Grohl has done going from Nirvana to Foo Fighters; making accessible hard rock). Cool live footage. I’m enjoying his cd, too!

R😎

Love his cd! Wrote and played every instrument on it. Seeing him headline a week from tonight down here. He’s playing Shaky Knees 2021 up your way, next month. 

3 hours ago, Walter said:

Love his cd! Wrote and played every instrument on it. Seeing him headline a week from tonight down here. He’s playing Shaky Knees 2021 up your way, next month. 

Yes, indeed. He signEd my cd of his debut. 

R😎

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...