Where is everyone going on Summer Vacation now that Covid is on the decline?

LedZeppfan1977

50 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

I guess we are looking, or interpreting the data differently because the graphs show the opposite from what I am looking at.

We must be. The way I see it, the current ratio is 400 deaths for every 100,000 cases. However, in April the ratio was roughly 800 deaths for every 100,000 cases. 

1 hour ago, BobDobbs said:

I guess we are looking, or interpreting the data differently because the graphs show the opposite from what I am looking at.

Deaths usually follow an increase of hospitalizations by about 3-4 weeks. So give it until around Plant’s birthday. Unfortunately. This fall will be very interesting, when schools are in full swing. 

On 8/3/2021 at 11:35 AM, BobDobbs said:

Love Montauk. When I lived in Rocky Point we would drive there every other weekend. Hang out in the Hamptons en route to Montauk and the glorious Lobster Roll. Those were the days 🙂 

Its still a great place to eat  The Lobster Bisque was just like in Cape Cod and they put a ton of Lobster in it.  I must have jut gotten lucky that day?  I wanted to find a place like the one in Barnstable in Cap Cod, where the whale tours are, and that fish market is the best on the planet.   If I get back there I am getting quarts of Bisque to freeze.  I brought back some flounder (fluke, filet of sole) filets.  Paid $21 a fucking lb but wanted it. You cant get Atlantic flounder here. Or most other places.  People do not know when they go buy Flounder frozen its pacific flounder.  Not nearly as good.  

• 2 weeks later...