1969.08.31 Remastered Soundboard

SteveZ98

This is the latest installment in The Stereo Project. Sorry, no sample this time. This recording has always sounded good but the balance was off, so the main difference between this version and others is that I was able to move the instruments around so Jimmy's in the right channel and the rest of the band is centered. Send me a PM if you want a copy.

LZTheStereoProject08311969Front.jpg.60be1a1af58fb16e7c14bec225e790cd.jpg

Steve, This is the clearest sounding of all of your recent re-working of soundboard recordings.  Listening with my earbuds proves that to me.  Excellent job, and thanks for sharing it with all of us.

ADK-Zeppy 

35 minutes ago, ADK-Zeppy said:

Steve, This is the clearest sounding of all of your recent re-working of soundboard recordings.  Listening with my earbuds proves that to me.  Excellent job, and thanks for sharing it with all of us.

I'm glad you like it. Because this recording already sounded good, I didn't do much to it beyond remixing it to get the instruments and vocals in the correct places. For typical soundboards, the remixing is the easy part, it's getting them to sound good that takes most of the time.

The guitar on the soundboard recording from 1969, sounds like his Telecaster, to me.  Do we know when he switched for live performances and would that performance contain his Tele or his Les Paul #1?

ADK-Zeppy