Do you believe that CONTACT with Aliens is going to happen soon?

LedZeppfan1977

Have you not noticed all of the recent sightings and this arrogant government actually admitting they  do not know what the hell they are seeing in, well lets use the "tic tac" objects case, of the US Nimitz and former Navy Pilot David Fravor.  I am sure most of you have seen it by now.  How can it be anything other than something from another world?  But it has not been proven and no contact has been made YET.   I wonder.  If that day comes, how will we react?  Nicely I hope. After all the ability for them to get here would be proof enough of their technology being far ahead of ours at least in aerodynamics.  Perhaps the sightings have increased deliberately?  Maybe David Bowie was right?  "There's a Star Man waiting in the sky, he'd like to come and meet us but he thinks he'd blow our minds"?   Maybe they are getting us ready?  Or maybe they are probes?  Like our Martian rover but far more advanced.  They did maneuver as if they knew we were reacting to them. That in itself shows that the craft in question have intelligence.  Thoughts on this?

I don't believe it's any type of phenomena caused by aliens from outer space.  Just my personal belief, but that would mean that we as a species are important.  I don't think we are.   Much more likely that we're nothing more than some type of star-stuff maggot whose job in the Universe is to gobble up, transform or use things up....water, oxygen, precious metals, etc., until it's gone.  Then we move on elsewhere.  I guess one could speculate they put us here just for that reason, but that doesn't follow logic.  If they got here and put us here, they would already have the technology to make or create anything they want.  They wouldn't need us or anything else on what is virtually nothing more than a speck of dust.  

Much more likely the ufos are nothing more than some type of light or energy effects that are as yet beyond our understanding.  I also think it's kind of humorous that even though we have the satellite technology to read the date off a penny on the sidewalk,  we just can't seem to get any clear pictures ever.        

52 minutes ago, Strider said:

Who the hell would want to come in contact with this?

midget1.jpg.b2aedac3040c6fd0b8c021ab6995d666.jpg

What kind of a damn response is this Sean?  Typical of you I know.  But come on.  Can we for once take something seriously?  After all, the fucking pentagon put out a report on it yesterday and are taking it seriously.   Wait until they get their hands on your and grab their worst and use you for a sex toy!!!!  LOL

Here's what I think - 

For Earth to be the only source of life out billions of other planets in the world, is quite slim. There's gotta be alien life out there. But here's the real question. Do aliens actually want to come into contact with us? If they did, humans and aliens would probably be living together. The earth is 4.5 billion years old!!! If aliens were this interested in us, why hadn't they come previously. And we can't say "because of techonology", because aliens could be far more sophisticated and more intelligent than us. Or they could be, as Strider posted, some, big.... uh THINGS

We really can't tell if we're going to expect an alien invasion or whatever, because they could be one step ahead of us.

Those are my thoughts

1 hour ago, JohnOsbourne said:

It's pretty amusing that some of the same people who take this question seriously also find it scandalous to have any suspicions about the covid vaccine.

I don't find the Covid Vaccine scandalous at all. I found people calling the coronavirus a "scamdemic" just very annoying, since at that point one of my friends was in an Intensive Care Unit, and was close to death. But he's all good, and I apologize, for being, in your own words, a "religious fanatic". 

Look, our own history shows clearly what happens when technologically advanced cultures encounter less technologically advanced cultures - massive culture shock and destabilisation. If an alien race wanted to study humans, the last thing they'd do is make contact - because doing so would fundamentally alter the very thing they wanted to study. They'd simply observe. If there was an alien race with bad intentions? We'd be slaves or food within weeks. Be careful what you wish for.

I'm usually a skeptic, but I believe there is other life "out there." Not Hollywood "X-Files" type life that want to strap us to an operating table & perform hideous procedures on us, but intelligent life, nonetheless. If they haven't made contact by now, I'm sure there's a rational explanation, I just don't know what it is....

I like the Star Trek theory. Aliens simply have no interest in any species not capable of FTL interstellar travel. Once a civilization reaches such capabilities then other advances alien species become interested. Of course if we actually exist in a 10 dimensional simulation as some believe then anything is possible.

8 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

I like the Star Trek theory. Aliens simply have no interest in any species not capable of FTL interstellar travel. Once a civilization reaches such capabilities then other advances alien species become interested. Of course if we actually exist in a 10 dimensional simulation as some believe then anything is possible.

We are far from stupid. We have high tech planes and ships and submarines that they would know about if here.  MY OWN THEORY, if they are truly here, and I do not rule it out like the arrogant government officials who tremble at the thought of alien life, is that perhaps these UAP's or UFO's are probes  or unmanned ships like our Mars rover and they are "checking us out"?  They must realize that we are not a world united and there are major divisions in culture, language and all. They may be trying to figure out who the "good guys" are?  Or just how technically advanced we are?  The Earth's atmosphere is buzzing and crammed with satellites.  That in itself tells them that we are not a bunch of monkeys running in the woods. Nothing against animals.  I love animals and many  of them are smarter than many humans.  Birds for instance.  But that is a topic for another day.  If the aliens are here, I just wonder if they are in the ships or they are unmanned?  What the hell would they look like?  What is their life span?  Do they believe in God like most of us?  Has Jesus paid them a visit?  Are they made up of male and female on their planet like all of our higher life forms?  So many questions.  Where is their planet located?  I doubt its Vega like in "Contact" with Jodi Foster.  One thing that could allow long distance travel in space other than them being able to achieve great speeds would be a life span far exceeding ours.  We have turtles that live 500 years.  If they have defeated disease and aging, who knows?   

These UAP's as our Government likes to call them have shown the ability to go against strong wind, into the water and out, with no propulsion system, can stop on a dime and change course to defy our best Navy and Air Force planes.  It seems that other than the "tic tac" objects their are many triangular objects that have the V shaped lights.  Like in the case of the Phoenix Lights.  They come very low, make no noise.  There is a very high increase in sightings.  There is a recent upload on YouTube that is really mind blowing. "Ufo New sightings in UK-Latin America-Australia/Alien sighting.   And then there is Skinwalker ranch.  I paid a visit on Google Earth yesterday.  Isnt that something?  Google Earth  You can travel the world on your laptop.  

How about this freakin heat wave in the NW USA and Canada?  116 in Portland.  Breaking records going back to the start of recorded weather reports.  Nuts.

On 6/28/2021 at 4:00 PM, paul carruthers said:

I'm usually a skeptic, but I believe there is other life "out there." Not Hollywood "X-Files" type life that want to strap us to an operating table & perform hideous procedures on us, but intelligent life, nonetheless. If they haven't made contact by now, I'm sure there's a rational explanation, I just don't know what it is....

They saw our history books. 😄

1 hour ago, Led Zeppelin Restores said:

why is everyone talkin about aliens if this is about  freaking LED ZEP i dont understand some people

Underneath the words Ramble On it says in big letters 'General Discussion of Other NON-ZEP Topics.'  The forum is divided into two sections, the main section and the general section. The main section is for Led Zeppelin topics and the general section is for Non-Zep topics, although it can be about Led Zeppelin also. By the way welcome Led Zeppelin Restores :welcome2:

Edited by luvlz2

On 6/29/2021 at 8:00 AM, paul carruthers said:

Could be Universe very big, Earth very small and a bit out of the way.

But even in own Solar System, I do expect us to find life of some form if we poke around enough.

11 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Underneath the words Ramble On it says in big letters 'General Discussion of Other NON-ZEP Topics.'  The forum is divided into two sections, the main section and the general section. The main section is for Led Zeppelin topics and the general section is for Non-Zep topics, although it can be about Led Zeppelin also. By the way welcome Led Zeppelin Restores :welcome2:

Wow.  This dude needs an "education".  LOL