Your fave Reissues outtakes?

pageluvva

1 hour ago, Plant77 said:

It really is too bad. Great song, love the drums, Jimmy’s tone is sick! Would have like to have heard what the vocals would have rounded out to be. But yes your words “ Power and Swagger “ certainly nail it. Just a rad song. I’ve been on a real In Through The Outdoor kick lately. I love that album. A lot of people don’t think it measures up to the rest of their output. I personally would have liked it to have been their next chapter, instead of their last chapter. I know we had Coda, and I love that album as well. But for me ITTOD in my opinion really felt like a new beginning for the band. I could be reading to much into it. But there are some of Robert’s best lyrics, Bonham was just pure magic on that album, Jonesy was brilliant, and Jimmy had some of his best work. The I’m gonna Crawl solo is one of my favorite solos ever from him. Let alone his work on Fool in the Rain, In the Evening, hello, all of them. 

Sorry to ramble. Great Post Sir. 

The alternate mixes of Fool and All My Love from the Out Through the Back Door and Studio Daze boots are even better than the official release imo. Live in the studio feel.

On 7/16/2022 at 12:18 PM, Zep Hed said:

The alternate mixes of Fool and All My Love from the Out Through the Back Door and Studio Daze boots are even better than the official release imo. Live in the studio feel.

I agree, I have the Studio Daze Boot, as well as Studio Haze. I have not put them on for well over a decade. Maybe more. 

Great call. Cheers, I’m going to put these on now, I just received an old console stereo. We have a guy local that rebuilds them, he outfits them with new speakers, makes them blue tooth compatible, upgrades the turn table, and adds a CD player. He does amazing work, he is in the Mountains in Boulder Creek, company called Swag. Such an impressive artist. I just received an old Sylvania that he rebuilt as a Fathers Day gift. My wife has been doing a great job on the gifts lately. I received an old Harmon guitar signed by all members, as well as a Led Zeppelin III album signed. She has been on an amazing streak. 

Thanks again.