Page/Plant Press Coverage (1994-1999)

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 7:04 PM, SteveAJones said:

Us (September 1996) (USA)

1996 09  Us (USA).jpg

What an exciting time this was. I have a few questions. I was able to see them twice in 95, on May 20th in San Jose was an amazing show. I’ve tried to find reviews and haven’t been able too. Would you have any. I also have two bootleg CD’s of this show, one of them says it was an official radio broadcast. I’ll try and dig them up and send you pics to get your thoughts. There 1998 tour was absolutely fantastic! Musically they were crushing it. I wish Robert hadn’t walked away from it. 

Thanks for this thread, it’s awesome to go back and re-live the excitement of that time. 

7 hours ago, Plant77 said:

What an exciting time this was. I have a few questions. I was able to see them twice in 95, on May 20th in San Jose was an amazing show. I’ve tried to find reviews and haven’t been able too. Would you have any. I also have two bootleg CD’s of this show, one of them says it was an official radio broadcast. I’ll try and dig them up and send you pics to get your thoughts. There 1998 tour was absolutely fantastic! Musically they were crushing it. I wish Robert hadn’t walked away from it. 

Thanks for this thread, it’s awesome to go back and re-live the excitement of that time. 

Yes, the San Jose concert was broadcast on the Westwood One radio network. I have a few bootleg cd releases of it. The most popular and best one is Live at the Shark Tank. Unfortunately, I do not have any press reviews on file at this time. I do however have the official promotional poster from Bill Graham Presents. It's one of the more visually stunning items in my entire collection.

San Jose.jpg

7 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

Yes, the San Jose concert was broadcast on the Westwood One radio network. I have a few bootleg cd releases of it. The most popular and best one is Live at the Shark Tank. Unfortunately, I do not have any press reviews on file at this time. I do however have the official promotional poster from Bill Graham Presents. It's one of the more visually stunning items in my entire collection.

San Jose.jpg

Yeah that is awesome! I don’t think I’ve seen that before.