Hi I’m a new member.

Bonzo Fury

Started following the band at its inception. Jimmy Page is and always be my inspiration musically. I play guitar. I have worked in the music business

here on Long Island New York for a long time. I was never able to see Zep live, but I did see Page/Coverdale. Thru Zep I developed, a strong interest

in the occult.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 12:59 PM, Bonzo Fury said:

can I post Artwork in the photo section?

Of course. Now I could be overruled by the boss and webmaster, Sam, a very good and fair fella, but I think he would be fine with it.  Fingers crossed.  So you are new?  You missed all the fun back in 07.  The big reunion.  This place was crazy.  Everyone wanting to get the "magic email" telling them they won the lottery to buy two tickets for the huge event in London.  Since then, the hope for ever seeing Led Zeppelin again live of course is now officially over.  There was much speculation there would be a US tour back then.  The general consensus is that Jimmy was on board but Robert was not.  In hind sight, we know that Robert was right.  And I was wrong.  I wanted the tour of course as did many.  I was lucky enough to see them in 77, knowing in my heart it would be the only time.  Welcome to the site. Check out the timeline and the discography.  Very very well done website