New member here

Sundi

Hello! I’m new to this forum. I was lucky enough to see Zeppelin once. Actually only 3 songs. I think June 3, 1977 in Tampa. From Illinois I followed my boyfriend to Florida at 19 years of age. We broke up, he left (without me) and all of the friends I met helped me out to survive, find work and actually took me to this concert. 
It seemed like we sat on blankets in the beating sun all day long out there. Then they started at dusk. But behind them you could see the giant dark clouds that came in.  Then the lightning and next pouring rain. I remember crew trying to cover their equipment but lightning was hitting close by. We were on the ground in front of them about 6 rows back ) even tho they weren’t really rows). 
 Was anyone else here at that concert? Does anyone remember the ginormous piece of plastic that we covered up with? I don’t know where it came from but everywhere I read, they never mentioned it. Also, was Dazed and Confused on the list to play? I seem to remember hearing some of that song! 
Anyhow…Page was my favorite! Unbelievable lead guitarist. He made the Les Paul sound as it should. He worked it like none other!  I’d give almost anything to hear him play in person, even at this age. 

First of all, welcome to the forum Sundi!

I would suggest that the setlist for the show would've been

1. The Song Remains The Same

2. Sick Again

3. Nobody's Fault But Mine

4. Over The Hills And Far Away 

5. Since I've Been Loving You

6. No Quarter (with JPJ piano/keyboard solos)

7. Ten Years Gone

8. The Battle Of Evermore (with John on vocals)

9. Going To California

10. Black Country Woman / Bron-Y-Aur Stomp

11. White Summer / Black Mountain Side

12. Kashmir

13. Moby Dick

14. Jimmy Guitar Solo

15. Achilles Last Stand

15. Stairway To Heaven

ENCORE

16. Whole Lotta Love

17. Rock & Roll

They might've done Trampled Under Foot, Heartbreaker or Black Dog as well. There's actually some audio of the concert, and you can hear some people saying "Man, this sucks" during Nobody's Fault But Mine. It's funny, I don't think they made any plans of rescheduling it...