SAY IT'S NOT TRUE

zarrebel

OH SHIT.....Ive just heard PAUL RODGERS AND QUEENS new single "Say it's not true".....It made the hairs on the back of me kneck stand up....ITS FRIGGIN MEGA..........................................

Got to be song of the DECADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

OH SHIT.....Ive just heard PAUL RODGERS AND QUEENS new single "Say it's not true".....It made the hairs on the back of me kneck stand up....ITS FRIGGIN MEGA..........................................

Got to be song of the DECADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I assume that since you used so much capitalization and punctuation that you're joking. Funny.

The song isnt really new, I heard Queen + Paul Rodgers play it in Hyde Park way back in 2005. A live version is avaliable on the DVD/CD "Return of the Champions" which came out soon after taht '05 tour finished.

I REALLY dont think its a great song to be honest, I applaud the fact that the song is being used to promote a noble cause though so you cant really argue with that. After seeing the tour and seeing the hard rocking element Paul Rodgers gave to Queen I really hope that they can do better than this musically.

Archived