Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SteveAJones

A Big One For The Ladies: Robert Plant Offstage USA 1977

There should have been a warning on that: "Do not lean back in your chair if you're going to click here!"

Thank you for VERY much for that!

ABigOne_RobertPlantOffstage1977.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thanku::yay: Never seen this one thanks! I about fell out of my chair! Is it getting hot in here! or is it me?? LOL he is breathtaking!

Sweet christ! Never seen THAT one before! :P

He has had some pictures, taken of himself in his time, wonderful thank you for posting that...................................

I like that one.

Are those underwear or shorts?!

Nice socks, Robert.

ABigOne_RobertPlantOffstage1977.jpg

:blink: its 7.20am here in the uk..i have just got in from work having worked through the night...i have to do the same again tonight......i havent got a hope in hell of getting to sleep now after seeing that picture!!!!! :wub:

:blink: its 7.20am here in the uk..i have just got in from work having worked through the night...i have to do the same again tonight......i havent got a hope in hell of getting to sleep now after seeing that picture!!!!! :wub:

Are you not entertained? Is this not why you here? :)

Calm down seriously...

Never seen the pic before though. What's the story behind Plant standing in a field in underwear?

Calm down seriously...

Never seen the pic before though. What's the story behind Plant standing in a field in underwear?

So far as I know he's just enjoying a day off in California on the '77 tour.

Are you not entertained? Is this not why you here? :)

morning!!! nearly 5pm now, i did get to sleep....back again for a bit of entertainment!!! :P

That is so obviously photoshopped. Can't believe you have given it so much attention.

You're talking to someone who posted a year ago, and no, it wasn't photoshopped.

I cant believe no posted the other ones... Ill go find them, the striped undies :o

If you mean the ones of him playing soccer in (the top half of) his Wolves strip, there's lots of them in the Hot Pics thread. ;)