"dream on"

hi!!

my husband and i have a friendly bet going....we know steven tyler/aerosmith wrote "dream on". when my husband thinks of that song he thinks of aerosmith singing it, when i think of the song i think of led zeppelin singing it. does anybody know when led zeppelin recorded "dream on"? (kelly sweet sings it beautifully too!!) can anyone help me?

hi!!

my husband and i have a friendly bet going....we know steven tyler/aerosmith wrote "dream on". when my husband thinks of that song he thinks of aerosmith singing it, when i think of the song i think of led zeppelin singing it. does anybody know when led zeppelin recorded "dream on"? (kelly sweet sings it beautifully too!!) can anyone help me?

hmmmmmm - when i googled the song for the lyrics it had it for both aerosmith & led zeppelin.... i remember something about the led zeppelin version.....i think towards the end, the song fades out but then come back clearly, then its over......

hmmmmmm - when i googled the song for the lyrics it had it for both aerosmith & led zeppelin.... i remember something about the led zeppelin version.....i think towards the end, the song fades out but then come back clearly, then its over......

You're thinking of the Zep song Thank You.

• 5 years later...

Led Zeppelin?!?! Sadly, you have been wrong all these years. I hope he wasn't too hard on you when (hopefully) you found out it was Aerosmith and ONLY Aerosmith (mainly Steven Tyler) who wrote and played the original "Dream On."

Led Zeppelin?!?! Sadly, you have been wrong all these years. I hope he wasn't too hard on you when (hopefully) you found out it was Aerosmith and ONLY Aerosmith (mainly Steven Tyler) who wrote and played the original "Dream On."

There is also a 1982 Nazareth song called "Dream on", but that has also nothing to do with Zep.

Reswati,

I was delighted to see someone on here remembering excellent rockers, Nazareth. Saw them live in 1974 at the height of their popularity - brilliant!!

There is also a 1982 Nazareth song called "Dream on", but that has also nothing to do with Zep.

johninlongmont...you're no johninlongmont...you're the return of a previously banned member

He does give himself away with those member names, doesn't he?!? ;)

I think you guys are confusing me with someone else...never been here or remotely connected before...but don't you think it's interesting how so many ppl think "Dream On" is Zeppelin?...when I saw Aerosmith do it, I thought they were doing a re-make

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...