2021 MLB Playoffs...

paul carruthers

40 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

It looks like the Astros are on the verge of busting this game open. They have such a great hitting lineup--I think if they do advance, they may feast on Boston's pitching staff...

Any trash cans in the dugout?

19 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Wow, another blown instant replay call, only this one is during a playoff series. I wonder if this will have any bearing on anything if the Braves end up losing this game or the series....

I was not able to see the play until last night. The ball definitely hit the ground first.

4 hours ago, redrum said:

Atlanta again? Yichhh! 

I am very surprised they beat Milwaukee.  Can never count them Braves out unless they have to play the Dodgers.  Oh man. Tell me the Dodgers are not finished?  NO>  they are not.  I am all in on the Dodgers!!!  GO DODGERS!!!!!  My 2nd favorite team next to my woeful Orioles.  The small market has killed the Orioles in the free agent wins all world of crap sports in baseball and the NBA at least. The NFL and the NHL are better run ships

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

My gf is a Red Sox fan and I am cheering on the Dodgers. So things are a bit doom-and-gloom right now. Oh look…Dave Roberts is ruining another pitching rotation with his cockamamie bullpen decisions. The Dodgers won last year despite/inspite of Dave Roberts.

On 10/20/2021 at 11:19 PM, kingzoso said:

Fuck the Dodgers.

The Dodgers push themselves to the brink over and over.  Will it catch up to them this time?   I am really surprised Atlanta has made such a fight of it.  Of course I want the Dodgers.  But I have always liked Atlanta also.  Back when they had those great teams I used to watch them often.  And when they had Nick Markakis.  The Dodgers can now go  back to the top of their rotation.  They can do it.  

27 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Are the Braves going to wet the bed again & blow a 3 to 1 lead? I hope not, but I wouldn't wager any money on it...

Btw, I'm wondering if the head honchos at MLB are pulling for a Houston/Los Angeles WS rematch....

No way…Boston vs. LA would be far better ratings. Nobody wants a Houston-Atlanta World Series except the people who live there.

Dodgers survive another day. Now it is Boston's turn.