Robert Plant using Indian words?

Anandi

Hey! Today in the band's official YouTube channel,  How Many More Times- Royal Albert Hall 1970 has been uploaded. While listening the 20 mins recording,  at 10:11 I heard him saying "Ek do tin char"... That's actually "One, two, three, four " in the Indian language. 

How can that be possible? I heard it many times but every time it sounded the same.  There's no such mention of these Indian words even in the lyrics. Someone please help. I need an answer. 

33 minutes ago, Anandi said:

Hey! Today in the band's official YouTube channel,  How Many More Times- Royal Albert Hall 1970 has been uploaded. While listening the 20 mins recording,  at 10:11 I heard him saying "Ek do tin char"... That's actually "One, two, three, four " in the Indian language. 

How can that be possible? I heard it many times but every time it sounded the same.  There's no such mention of these Indian words even in the lyrics. Someone please help. I need an answer. 

You're hearing it wrong. He's saying "Ain't no need to hide" at 10:11.