Info on Hot Wacks promo postcards

I have them. Going from memory (always a bad idea), when Hot Wacks Press published  'Led Zeppelin Live - An Illustrated Exploration of Underground Tapes' circa 1993 this set of six postcards was either mailed out to people to promote it and/or offered as a bonus to those who purchased the book directly from Hot Wacks Press. According to my notes (always a good idea), when the updated edition was published in 1994 a leaflet and two postcards were mailed out to promote the updated edition as well as the 1994 Led Zeppelin UK Convention. 

Edited to add: The more I think about it, perhaps Hot Wacks Press offered that limited edition postcard set for sale in addition to the book. 

Edited by SteveAJones

18 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I think that's how I ended up with them. Maybe from a merit adventures catalogue.

I have most if not all of Rick's catalogs archived so I can check. It would not surprise me if he did offer them for sale. 

18 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Strangely I can't find any info on them. Must be pretty rare?

I would consider them somewhat scarce -- they were not produced in great quantities. However, their value is low because there's little to no demand for them.

My personal definition of rare is an item I want that exists but I can't find or obtain one.