Your Favorite Three '60s Albums

kidmoon

Oooh wow, a 25 year old grown woman used a cuss word. I'm like so totally gonna get like, grounded for that.

And what was I wrong about? I know this is "Other Bands" but no one really cares if people put Zeppelin in their lists. I haven't seen one person say a dang thing about it until now.

But it is more interesting to come up with 3 albums OTHER than Led Zepp as this is the OTHER bands section

sure woulda' made my list a little easier to finalize! SO let's do a lttle revision:

JHE ARE YOU EXPERIENCED

JHE ELECTRIC LADYLAND

the doors the doors (debut album)

Not to be a spoiled sport, but I thought this forum was for OTHER bands. ie bands other than Led Zeppelin since this is the Led Zeppelin website. Sure I would put down their first two albums also. they are my favorite band of all time. But it is more interesting to come up with 3 albums OTHER than Led Zepp as this is the OTHER bands forum.

that said, I dont have a list in front of me but I would have to pick the Beatles album with Help. Id pick a stones album and maybe throw in a Beach Boys album.

My bad, post just said three favorites. But it is in the other bands section so I will revise.

The doors

Shades of Deep Purple

Let It Bleed- Stones

Like many of you have said it's not easy to pick 3, but if I have to it would be

The Doors The Doors - 1st

Led Zeppelin I

Jimi Hendrix - Are you experienced

and by a coincident it's exactly the same as " Stonefreelee " wrote :)

Not that I care that much, but its quite easy for all of us Zepp fans to put down Zepp I and II. Its more interesting to see where the other tastes lie. What other bands one can come up with. the fight started AS USUAL when a certain someone AS USUAL had to jump on me. But she has to constantly play policegirl when someone else goes against the rule.

Abbey Rd

Best of the Beach Boys

Beggars Banquet (Rolling Stones)

I hear you it is too easy to put zep albums down in a zep forum.adds a little challenge to figure out the others

LZ II-(guess who? LOL)

Are You Experienced?- Jimi Hendrix Experience

Abbey Road-The Beatles

I thought that LZ didn't count cause if they did... then first to places are already taken : LZ I and LZ II of course.

• 2 years later...

Not counting I and II:

1. Are You Experienced? - The Jimi Hendrix Experience

2. Let It Bleed - The Rolling Stones

3. Disraeli Gears - Cream

Had trouble with the 3rd one...there's just so many I could have put! I feel bad for not putting any Beatles albums on there, but it did say to put your favorites, not what you think is the most influential or culturally significant or anything like that, and I happen to like those three more than any Beatles album, so that's what I put.

Archived