Has anyone ever seen a UFO?

Scarlett

No Coprendo. Were you just trying to be funny? If so you failed miserably. I am just trying to sink some common sense into those that believe that they have been abducted by aliens you shit

*checks calender to see if today is the day I start caring what you think*...nope

Dont see what was wrong with what I posted. Its the truth. I do know a bit about it. So you started insulting me for what?? I just dont get it.

me insult you?..I think you've had too many blue moons. It's a freakin UFO thread for crying out loud..the whole topic is a joke

YOU insulted me and I just said I don't care...I'm not gonna get in a pissing match over this

BTW if I intend to insult someone it will never be in a backhanded way

Yes it is a joke. But some acutally think its possible and really happening. Trying to talk some sense into them. thats all. And you are right. Ive had my share of thread wars. This one is not worth it.

Well I guess it technically is possible and maybe it is happening...I don't know..but then again THEY ERASE YOUR MEMORY so maybe I've been abducted hundreds of times

I was just spouting the typical crackpot response to the info you posted

I don't feel compelled to be serious often in real life and even less so here

I've always wondered if the UFO abduction stories aren't somehow related to a fear (or sick hope) that someone may do to us humans what we have done to each other, and to animals. Do you think I'm cuckoo? :P

Typically Im not so serious either. Techniocally possible if they were to reproduce on the spaceship. that is why if we ever sent anyone to a potential planet that could support life, whoever we sent could never return. Their children that they wouldl have to have on the spaceship would get to see it. It is mind boggling to realize how far away things actually are. When you look into space at a star you are actually looking back in time, as it takes years for the light from the star to reach your eye. Fun stuff huh? Now maybe you are ready for a Blue Moon :P

Or maybe they live for thousands, or tens of thousands or even millions of years

who knows?

they're freaky aliens after all

I think it's more likely that Bigfoot is real than spats. :lol:

Boy, this poor devil (Spats) has really caused a ruckus. Im not up on him. What did he do or say? Anyway, Ill be giving my Astronomy course for the week soon. Keep checking this thread for more details. I know you all cant wait to hear the real facts! For now, another Blue Moon bites the dust!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived