Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
california girl

Does Jimmy...

He must look so handsome in it.

He does! Saw it on their self-titled 2-disc set of concerts. He's such a goofy dancer. He looked cute, though.

Does anyone know which of his suits that he is refering to in the second press confrence with Robert from Way Down Inside? He talks about how he let the Victoria and Albert measum borrow one of his suits, but I guess they never returned it to him and let the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame have it and they cut it to fit on their manqiuns. I thought he said he had all of his stage clothes going back to the Yardbirds.

Edited by aen27

dose jp come from asian descent, i read it somewhere but dont remember, if someone could let me know i would apreciate it,

Does anyone...

Have pics of these outfits? :D

Here´s one, you can find lots of these if you Googled or if you check

ledzeppelin.com photos section 1974-1977

jimmypagehome.jpg

Does anyone know which of his suits that he is refering to in the second press confrence with Robert from Way Down Inside? He talks about how he let the Victoria and Albert measum borrow one of his suits

IIRC that was the black one.

Usually "the dragon suit" means the black one from the '75 tour, while the white one from '77 is "the poppy suit".

does anyone have pics of jp 's wife recent ones ?

Jimena?

I think there's some pics out there of her on this site. She's a lovely lady, I was fortunate enough to meet her in 2002. Search the "ABC Trust" thread here. She came around to all the tables at the ABC Trust dinner and thanked everyone for attending. :)

Jimena?

I think there's some pics out there of her on this site. She's a lovely lady, I was fortunate enough to meet her in 2002. Search the "ABC Trust" thread here. She came around to all the tables at the ABC Trust dinner and thanked everyone for attending. :)

thank you rock action

jimmypage.jpg

The Poppy Suit?

And for whoever asked it, I've heard that Jimmy's 1/8 Chinese. I read somewhere his mother was 1/4 chinese.

Edited by (: Emily Paige :)

jimmypage.jpg

The Poppy Suit?

And for whoever asked it, I've heard that Jimmy's 1/8 Chinese. I read somewhere his mother was 1/4 chinese.

she wasnt

He talks about how he let the Victoria and Albert measum borrow one of his suits, but I guess they never returned it to him and let the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame have it and they cut it to fit on their manqiuns.

Appalling. One would think they'd treat the rock treasures they're entrusted with more respect and care. They should get a mannequin made that matches Jimmy's mid-70's specifications.

And I hope the Hall is being more careful with Jim Morrison's Cub Scout uniform!! :angry:

Appalling. One would think they'd treat the rock treasures they're entrusted with more respect and care. They should get a mannequin made that matches Jimmy's mid-70's specifications.

And I hope the Hall is being more careful with Jim Morrison's Cub Scout uniform!! :angry:

The mannequins had to be cut to fit the display cases, an oversight on the part of the

exhibition organizers. However, the black dragon suit was not damaged in any way, and some time later was provided on loan to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.

I was flipping around the Hammer Of The Gods book, and there's a picture section in the middle, and there's a picture of Jimmy in the black suit and there's the cancer zodiac sign on the left leg. I'm a cancer, so I totally went crazy. And I was wondering what is Jimmy and Robert's zodiac signs?? I know their birthdays, but I don't know all the signs.

Jimmy is a gemini, Robert leo.

But I don't believe in th signs, I have a twin bro, but we're totally different to each other.

Jimmy was born in January 9th which would make him a Capricorn.

I was flipping around the Hammer Of The Gods book, and there's a picture section in the middle, and there's a picture of Jimmy in the black suit and there's the cancer zodiac sign on the left leg. I'm a cancer, so I totally went crazy. And I was wondering what is Jimmy and Robert's zodiac signs?? I know their birthdays, but I don't know all the signs.

Robert is a Leo. Jimmy is a Capricorn. Definately not a Gemini.

Jimmy has sun in Capricorn, moon in Cancer and ascendant in Scorpion. He has all the three different zodiac signs on his suits.

Robert has sun in Leo, moon in Pisces and ascendant in Sagittarius.