Does Jimmy...

california girl

The black dragon suit, is the one that you see in The Song Remains the Same.

Don't think so. It's been awhile since I watched it, though, but if I remember correctly, the trousers were moon and stars, and the jackets (yeah, plural - because the editing is that good...) are silver tassels and a black poppy one.

I think.

Don't think so. It's been awhile since I watched it, though, but if I remember correctly, the trousers were moon and stars, and the jackets (yeah, plural - because the editing is that good...) are silver tassels and a black poppy one.

I think.

You're right, it's defenitely not the dragon suit.

Ah. I haven't seen the video in some time. Just watching portions, I mostly only caught the upper half. It's sort of similar. Now, as I see these, I remember him using the moon one in TSRTS. I remember the huge white/silver bars at the bottom, with the moon.

Ah. I haven't seen the video in some time. Just watching portions, I mostly only caught the upper half. It's sort of similar. Now, as I see these, I remember him using the moon one in TSRTS. I remember the huge white/silver bars at the bottom, with the moon.

The jacket changes mid-way because they filmed the 'concert' over several nights - and, even then, certain parts where done in a film studio. The trousers remain the same, though.

They do remind me of 50's black and white two-toned shoes. But then again.. he grew up in the 50's. He was 13 in '57. Which is about the time that kids decide what kind of clothes they really like,such as shoes and.. dragon suits.

Plus the suit is made mostly of black, and little white, so I'm assuming he picked the mostly white, and a little black, colored shoes, to offset it a little. Just assuming.

Edited by austinzeppelin68