Earl's Court

Dutch Boy

Can someone please tell me why there isn't a definitive video version of the 1975 Earl's Court show? I have seen all of the clips but would pay anything for the entire show on DVD. I mean a well photographed version similar to the single song videos. Does it exist? If not, why?

It's a damn shame that's what it is. They have the full pro-shot of the 24th & 25th. They also have the 23rd multi-tracked (though the kick drum is missing from the second half) and possibly the 18th as well. They could put together one hell of a show with all of that material. A best of the multi-tracked night's synched up to the video. It would be a master work IMO.

1 hour ago, BobDobbs said:

It's a damn shame that's what it is. They have the full pro-shot of the 24th & 25th. They also have the 23rd multi-tracked (though the kick drum is missing from the second half) and possibly the 18th as well. They could put together one hell of a show with all of that material. A best of the multi-tracked night's synched up to the video. It would be a master work IMO.

The 18th (and 17th) was not multitracked. 

Edited by ledzepfilm

21 hours ago, Dutch Boy said:

Can someone please tell me why there isn't a definitive video version of the 1975 Earl's Court show? I have seen all of the clips but would pay anything for the entire show on DVD. I mean a well photographed version similar to the single song videos. Does it exist? If not, why?

@SteveAJones awhile back made some posts that it was a possibility. Nothing definite. I would hope so….

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...