Zeppelin will always be superior in ROCK

N.A Miller

Has been a fan for a long time, even though its not my era (being an 80's kid) but their music is a discovery that is TIMELESS... GREAT MUSIC...

THE KINGS LIVE - 50's it was Elvis... BUT for the 60's and their name is Led Zeppelin... 

Congrats on the Kennedy Honors too... I have been away at war, so i missed out seeing that on Deployment.

ROCK THE HOUSE BOYS.... Keep on rocking...

N.M (US Vet)

1 hour ago, Wolfman said:

60's were Beatles; the 70's were Zeppelin.

True, but damn did they kick some musical ass in late 68' & 69'.

I always figured the 60's really ended in 68' with all the social unrest, political assassinations, and the Tet Offensive. Anyone who still thought there might be a semblance of the 60's hanging on all of that was put to bed the summer of 69' with the Manson killings and the failure which was Woodstock. Most people are not old enough to remember but Woodstock was considered an absolute failure after the gig. Everyone lost money and the whole show came off as amateurish at best, destroying a good chunk of Max Yasgur's field in the process. It was not until the mid-70's when the film was released that it garnered a more favorable and glossed over / edited viewpoint.

But yes, Zep were indeed the 70's while the 60's were almost 100% Beatles.